+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Qatar PCC

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Can you please tell me where you got the finger prints done? Which body does that?
If I recall correctly, finger printing is also done in the same office called CEID in salwa road unless you have labor visa then it is done somewhere else.

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
When I went to get my PCC in salwa road they asked for Qatar ID copy. If you came here on business visa, it means you don't have QID so maybe you can submit passport copy with visa pages. Only way to be sure is to visit the office in person and get someone who can speak Arabic to go with you.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Thanks...but my problem is I am back in Pakistan...

Now I have found someone who could submit the documents on my behalf..but my biggest worry is about the validity...Will a PCC still be valid for a longer duration if I do not travel back to that country?

Qatari embassy in Pakistan will take 3 months ..and will not take ownership of the documents that they send...and will not do any follow ups...it's absurd but that is what the told me.

Can I ask you a big time favour: Will you be able to call them up, or if possible visit them in person to ask about the validity and exact requirement for a NON-RESIDENT? I"m trying like hell to phone them, but the call goes to a operator they transfer the call, but then it never gets answered...I know an English man who would submit the documents for me, he won't be able to get his head around with these people, hence cannot ask him. : (

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I got this reply from them

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for communicate with us. Concerning your question about how to extract the good conduct certificate from outside the country, please check the following

Requirements for applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from outside the country

There are three ways to apply for the PCC from outside the country

1- Throw the Qatar embassy

2- Applying via express mail by sending all the required documents + 50USD fee to the following address

ADDRESS:

Ministry of the Interior

Department of Criminal Evidences and Information – Salwa road

Zone no:55, Area no:30

PO Box 23004 phone : 2346737-2346717

3- The applicant can ask a relative or a friend in Doha to applied and receive the PCC by sending him all the required documents with the power of attorney certified by the court and the competent authorities in the applicant country and the Embassy of the State of Qatar & the ministry of foreign affair, the certificate must also have the relative/friend Qatari Id number, the full name and must pay the processing fee on the applicant behalf for the certificate in Qatari Riyal its will be 10 QR only.

Document required for the PCC

· A formal letter addressed to Mr./ Director General of evidence and criminal information shows the certificate request and purpose.

• Clear copies of relevant pages of applicant's current passport and old passport that was used while in Qatar with personal particulars, residence permit, dates of first entry to the country and last exit from the country.
  • If you were not resident of the State of Qatar or for visit visa or tourist visa attach full set of fingerprints (original) duly attested by a competent government authority at the country of the applicant.
  • Two recent passport-size photographs
  • US$ 50 (fifty US Dollars) in Cash as processing + mailing fee from outside the country, from inside the country 10 QR .
Notes:

If the applicant is a resident born in Doha doesn't have to attach the PCC from his country with the application for the PCC from Qatar. But he should attach a copy of the birth certificate with the application. Those who entered the country while they were under 16 years old should produce a copy of the passport that contains the date of first entry to the country.

Thanks & Regards

Has one one tried this option?

the only thing that worries me is why are they asking for 50 USD in cash? Should we just slip in this amount in the parcel that we send to their postal mail?

BaNana82

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
I got a PCC on a visit visa. I had to go to CEID to the inside office. There's an officer called Jamal who speaks English and can help you. You will need to indicate 2 visits that add up to 6 months to be included in the PCC. The bureaucratic structure in Qatari government offices is quite rigid that you need to be there in person to push the right person. Going through the embassy will only frustrate you for nothing. If you have the ability just fly back into the country and follow it up yourself because if your file lands in the hands of an officer that can't be bothered to follow a procedure out of the norm they will probably just discard it.

Aneesh123

Jun 25, 2017
I got a PCC on a visit visa. I had to go to CEID to the inside office. There's an officer called Jamal who speaks English and can help you. You will need to indicate 2 visits that add up to 6 months to be included in the PCC. The bureaucratic structure in Qatari government offices is quite rigid that you need to be there in person to push the right person. Going through the embassy will only frustrate you for nothing. If you have the ability just fly back into the country and follow it up yourself because if your file lands in the hands of an officer that can't be bothered to follow a procedure out of the norm they will probably just discard it.

did you had a resident permit or a business visa?

Aneesh123

Jun 25, 2017
What was your earlier status resident permit or did you visit qatar on business visa

BaNana82

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
What was your earlier status resident permit or did you visit qatar on business visa
Neither. I had visited my wife on Family Visit visa