Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
Which documents did you take to CEID office ? Did they mention the period ?Did you had a Qatar ID before?
No I have never had Qatar ID. I carried copies of my passport including the pages that had the visa stickers (the ones stuck on your passport at airport immigration when you enter the country). Also you need a passport-sized photo. For my case they picked the period where I stayed in Doha the longest. At the CEID office if you get the right officer he will take care of everything.

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Dear All,

I stayed in Qatar on a residence permit, and I can go to Qatar to apply for police certificate but can you please advise what are the exact documentation requirements?

Fingerprints are required if you lived previously on resident permit? If yes, can those be done at doha Qatar itself?

Please help

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Dear All,

I stayed in Qatar on a residence permit, and I can go to Qatar to apply for police certificate but can you please advise what are the exact documentation requirements?

Fingerprints are required if you lived previously on resident permit? If yes, can those be done at doha Qatar itself?

Please help
If you have stayed in Qatar on RP and your biometric information was taken by CEID then no need to take finger prints. You need to carry copies of your Qatar RP and QID with you. Dates of first entry and last exit.
This should do ...

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
If you have stayed in Qatar on RP and your biometric information was taken by CEID then no need to take finger prints. You need to carry copies of your Qatar RP and QID with you. Dates of first entry and last exit.
This should do ...
Thanks bro- Yes I have RP stamped on my passport and the entry/exits but I dont have any copy of QID available with me. I hope it works?

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Thanks bro- Yes I have RP stamped on my passport and the entry/exits but I dont have any copy of QID available with me. I hope it works?
Well hope it works, actually the ID number on your RP and Qatar ID number are same. it should work..
Do you have any travel history to Qatar on a business visa ??

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
No i dont have any history on business visa but in case I would travel on a visit visa to get this PCC how that would affect the process ?

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

i stumbled upon this page while looking for information about getting PCC for visit period in Qatar. Im in a situation what most of them have mentioned here.

1 - was on a business visit (on and off) for about 10 months before i got my fingerprints done and RP stamped. im here for 8 years from then.
2 - my wife also has a similar situation., she was here for 9 months (on and off). she is also here since 2010.

i have 2 questions about this.
1 - did anyone with this situation get a PR process complete by CIC? IMHO, this is not a major showstopper. the reason for most applications getting rejected (including mine) are that we mention our period of stay wrong in the application. As suggested by a few star members, you need to show your period of stay from the date your RP was issued until your stay in the country. the business visit (though for employment purpose), needs to be entered as a visit. We can also attach a LOE explaining the situation.

2 - did anyone manage to get a PCC from the CEID which also mentions their stay during visit?? I have read all the posts here but things are not clear. IMHO, this is most probably not possible because your finderprints are taken only when your RP is approved. There are no finderprints taken during visit visa. Though, technically speaking they can issue a PCC from the date of your first entry; this is because if you have a criminal case in qatar, the first thing they do is to take your fingerprints.

Nishant.

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
I got a PCC on a visit visa. I had to go to CEID to the inside office. There's an officer called Jamal who speaks English and can help you. You will need to indicate 2 visits that add up to 6 months to be included in the PCC. The bureaucratic structure in Qatari government offices is quite rigid that you need to be there in person to push the right person. Going through the embassy will only frustrate you for nothing. If you have the ability just fly back into the country and follow it up yourself because if your file lands in the hands of an officer that can't be bothered to follow a procedure out of the norm they will probably just discard it.
Hi, I'm sort of in a similar situation. I'm on visit visa and they r not willing to provide Qatar PCC. As you've obtained PCC on visit visa it would be great if you could explain in detail the steps in obtaining the same. Your response is much awaited. TIA.

abyjose

Nov 10, 2017
I am also facing the same problem. For the last 8 months I am working in Qatar. Like some one told earlier in this thread I think I will have to go to CEID office in person and try my luck.For Canada immigration Is it ok If I am getting the PCC now and is working here for another 2 months or should the PCC be taken just before exiting the country??

BaNana82

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
I am also facing the same problem. For the last 8 months I am working in Qatar. Like some one told earlier in this thread I think I will have to go to CEID office in person and try my luck.For Canada immigration Is it ok If I am getting the PCC now and is working here for another 2 months or should the PCC be taken just before exiting the country??
Hello friend. Apologies for the late reply. My schedule has been quite hectic of late. First of all how long have you been in Qatar? If it has been less than 6 months I don't think it will be necessary to get a PCC from there. If it's more then you will have to convince the officers at CEID to help you. When I was there an officer named Jamal is the one that took care of it for me. See if you can find him in the inner office.

marcomc

May 7, 2017
I had a similar situation for the pcc from Qatar as I was initially ona visit visa and later transfered onto company sponsorship. When I got the pcc initially the dates were from the date that my company had transfered my visa to their sponsorship. I went down to the ceid office located on salwa road and they helped me to resolve the issue. There is a team of people who are very helpful resolve these sort of issues. The team in is located in a room behind the reception.

abyjose

Nov 10, 2017
Hello friend. Apologies for the late reply. My schedule has been quite hectic of late. First of all how long have you been in Qatar? If it has been less than 6 months I don't think it will be necessary to get a PCC from there. If it's more then you will have to convince the officers at CEID to help you. When I was there an officer named Jamal is the one that took care of it for me. See if you can find him in the inner office.
Thanks for the advice.I have been here in Qatar for 8 months. For Canada immigration Is it ok If I am getting the PCC now and is working here for another 2 months or should the PCC be taken just before exiting the country?? Even I heard that Qatar PCC is valid for 6 months only. Thing is that I have just started the Canada immigration process and send my certificates for attestation to WES. So I think it will take me minimum 6 months to get invitation. I am still working in Qatar and will be here for 1 more month. So should I take the PCC now or should I wait for the ITA to come.

BaNana82

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
Thanks for the advice.I have been here in Qatar for 8 months. For Canada immigration Is it ok If I am getting the PCC now and is working here for another 2 months or should the PCC be taken just before exiting the country?? Even I heard that Qatar PCC is valid for 6 months only. Thing is that I have just started the Canada immigration process and send my certificates for attestation to WES. So I think it will take me minimum 6 months to get invitation. I am still working in Qatar and will be here for 1 more month. So should I take the PCC now or should I wait for the ITA to come.
In my opinion you should submit only valid documents. So yeah wait till you're ready to apply. My application got delayed because my Kenyan PCC expired during the application process

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hello All,

after looking at the suggestions in the thread i visited the CIED office in salwa road. However, the officer was not able to help me much on this. He informed me that since no finger prints are collected during visit, they cannot add this to our PCC. The only thing he said he can help me with was to go to immigration and get the first entry certificate. This he said can be added to the PCC. This doesnt make a big difference to the PCC though.

Nishant.