+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Job Offer in canada for 600 points ?

nitishtaneja

Feb 9, 2015
Hi

I am earning 369 points without job offer and I read CIC website ,job offer gives addtional 600 points.
How do i get a job in Canada before going there ?
If there is anybody in the forum who have got ITA , can you please advise how you got a job offer in canada.

Thanks
Nitish

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
You can become unique Hockey player, the best of the best. Like Alexander Ovechkin.
Then Canadian NHL clubs will invite you with ITA and you'll get easy 600 additional points.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
or be a super hot Stud!

Find a Canadian girl/guy and get married!

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
2niharika said:
Same question I want to ask every one

Find an employer who is willing to give you Lmia which nowadays takes forever to find.

Good luck!

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
2niharika said:
How to find?
Increase network thru linkedIn and search for jobs and make them sponsor LMIA. But not easy thing to happen. You need luck as well as patience.

Good luck!

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude, People living in canada on education and Pos graduate work experience are having a hell of a time finding even a startup or a restaurant to apply for a LMIA for them!

You think staying outside might be too easy! Then you should be a Double PhD Nuclear physicist or a doctor with Knife sharp skills.
lolzzz
Good Luck tho!

simone.hamati

Apr 30, 2013
hello all,
my friend lives in Canada and he told me he can offer me a job. what should he do to get LMIA? what are the steps??? thank you

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
simone.hamati said:
hello all,
my friend lives in Canada and he told me he can offer me a job. what should he do to get LMIA? what are the steps??? thank you
The best source of information on LMIA getting steps is offical CIC website, not asking people on this forum:)
People may provide you inaccurate info, while CIC website has perfectly true info.

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not impossible, look for places in the North.

If you really want this to happen prepare yourself for -40 C and look for a position in places like Yellowknife, Whitehorse and Iqaluit.

sparrow

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012 Sponsorship Approval: Aug 14, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec 27, 2012 Passport Sent: Dec 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30 ,2013
LANDED..........
soon
simone.hamati said:
hello all,
not just a regular day job dude, you need to have a job offer that is related to your education in your country. It's like a nursing guy having a job offer as a cook! That doesn't work that way! and people here in canada are even having a hard time looking for a good job, while people outside canada are looking for a professional job aswell. I'd say chances are too low getting a job offer..... :(