+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get driving license in calgary?

Ron Johnson

Mar 6, 2013
I am learning basic lessons of driving from my dad. He suggested me to join Driving school in Calgary for expert driving. My question is how can i get driving license in calgary easily.

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Ron Johnson said:
I am learning basic lessons of driving from my dad. He suggested me to join Driving school in Calgary for expert driving. My question is how can i get driving license in calgary easily.
Are you a Canadian? Or an Immigrant moving to Calgary?
All depends on this information.
For immigrants, here is the link : http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/living/transport-driver-licence.aspx
For Canadian citizens, I guess the best way would be to conact registered travel authorities in your city.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are plenty of driving schools in Calgary. AB has a graduated licensing system which means that as a new driver, you must first pass the written exam and get a learners permit. With the learners permit, you can go to a driving school or drive with another licensed driver over 18 yrs. of age but not along. After having the learners permit for 1 year, you can take the basic road test and get a GDL license which allows you to drive alone. After having that for 2 years, you can take the advanced road test and get a full license.

EliJustin

Apr 26, 2013
My friend has recently got a driving license from One2One Driving School in Calgary.he asked me that it is one of the best driving schools in Calgary.You can also try this school.My friend also asked me their website:- www.driving121.com

johnniejai

Sep 30, 2014
Finishing the drivers ed course gives you insurance reduction. I did mine at Alberta Driver Education & Training Inc. They were super nice and fun to drive with as well. I passed my test first try !

Go check them out at their site. But yea hands down easiest ways to get your license is to goto driving school otherwise i swear i would not have passed lol