+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Get Canadian Driving License -for Newcomers

Momun

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for the feedback and advise.

Today I got saudi driving license and data print out translated by Atio Certified transltor. I took the documents to Drivetest centre. They have accepted and considered only 1 year driving experience instead of 3 years. Upon inquiry; they said that the printout lacks the printout date and they told to bring again the detail printout of driving license data with printout date and then only they will consider accepting 3 years driving experince.
i'm facing the same issue, not sure whether you are still active on forum, were you able to find a solution. kindly PM me if possible..

Momun

Mar 18, 2019
I got the driving extract from Saudi Arabia and translated the document. Now when I went to get the experience reflected in the system, the official told me that since the document isn't dated hence they won't be able to process it.

the license and the extract has all the information related to my driving record, only the print date of the document is missing, not sure how to go about the issue being faced as it is the official format.

did anyone have any luck with other branches..

Haha okay

Jun 21, 2022
Hey Guys, Anyone here with a MCWG license from India got their G2 waiting period waived? I was told that some centres accept and qualify that as driving experience. I passed the G1 yesterday but have been asked to submit a letter from the road transport office stating experience for LMV. I want to know if i have an option here as i want to take the G2 road test soon and start driving.
[/QUOTE]