+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get an authorization letter from IRCC? WP is approved.

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi
I called IRCC call center and they told me my application is approved. but I have not received passport request letter ? Anyone having same problem? Any idea what is happening after approval.
Did you send the expedite request to travel exemption email address as well? i think yours was filed on 22nd June and biometrics on 17th July. I am in similar boat so wanted to confirm. Please advise

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Hello,

My closed work permit ( Global Talent Stream) is just now approved and IRCC requested my passport submission.I am currently residing in Singapore.
I understand that I need to get authorization letter from IRCC to enter Canada. I couldn't find information on how to request Authorization letter from IRCC.

Anyone knows how to request authorization letter from IRCC? Please kindly let me know.
Thanks a lot.

@RnDtech Hows your trip?

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
@RnDtech Hows your trip?
I arrived in Canada, and I didn't have any issues upon arrival..
Documents I had:

-temporary work visa ( GTS ) stamp on passport
-Letter of introduction uploaded by IRCC on my account
-Printout address of the Place to stay for self isolation
-Letter from company highlighting I am needed, business works as usual, work is considered essential etc.

Reactions: danilorniepes

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Documents I had:

-Letter from company highlighting I am needed, business works as usual, work is considered essential etc.
That great to hear not your Quarantine Journey begin... Did you manage to get SIN Online?

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
That great to hear not your Quarantine Journey begin... Did you manage to get SIN Online?
Honestly, I wasn't aware of the fact that I need to get SIN number.. I thought this can be done by the employer. I am going to apply online within this week. I don't know if i should wait until I move in an apartment from self-isolation hotel..

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Honestly, I wasn't aware of the fact that I need to get SIN number.. I thought this can be done by the employer. I am going to apply online within this week. I don't know if i should wait until I move in an apartment from self-isolation hotel..
When I get my WP approval and ready to travel, I will like to know the name of the hotel where you are quarantined if it is in Toronto.

rohtak

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Documents I had:

Did you have your spouse/kids travel with you ?

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017

@RnDtech I am quite interested, if you manage to apply SIN online while you were on 14 days quarantine