+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get an authorization letter from IRCC? WP is approved.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Hello,

My closed work permit ( Global Talent Stream) is just now approved and IRCC requested my passport submission.I am currently residing in Singapore.
I understand that I need to get authorization letter from IRCC to enter Canada. I couldn't find information on how to request Authorization letter from IRCC.

Anyone knows how to request authorization letter from IRCC? Please kindly let me know.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: PravinDeo

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
So , I do not need an authorization letter to enter Canada if I have valid Work Permit Visa on my passport?

Thanks a lot for response.

cheny189

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Experience: Express Entry e-application
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
So , I do not need an authorization letter to enter Canada if I have valid Work Permit Visa on my passport?

Thanks a lot for response.
You only need to demonstrate that you have a valid job offer and will start to work immediately after the 14-day quarantine period.

Reactions: AfricanGiant912

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
You only need to demonstrate that you have a valid job offer and will start to work immediately after the 14-day quarantine period.
Then I should request my employer to send me a letter indicating valid job offer and will start to work after 14 day quarantine?
The job offer I used to apply my visa has starting date on June 2020. Then, Do I need to ask my employer to write me such letter for validity of job offer and start after 14 day quarantine?

Thanks a lot.

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Then I should request my employer to send me a letter indicating valid job offer and will start to work after 14 day quarantine?
The job offer I used to apply my visa has starting date on June 2020. Then, Do I need to ask my employer to write me such letter for validity of job offer and start after 14 day quarantine?

Thanks a lot.
@RnDtech did you get any response from IRCC webform about your inquiry if you need any further letter from them?

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
@RnDtech did you get any response from IRCC webform about your inquiry if you need any further letter from them?
I haven't received any response from IRCC yet.. I submitted my original passport to Canada Visa office in singapore for processing, and waiting my passport with visa stamp, hopefully

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
No, I don't have letter of introduction.
Waiting for visa stamp on my passport. Hope this won't take too long.
They said that they require the letter of introduction to enter Canada. But people have done this without it, since all the info is in the system.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
They said that they require the letter of introduction to enter Canada. But people have done this without it, since all the info is in the system.
I see,Thanks. Once I have the visa stamp on my passport, I will email to IRCC again.

Things I plan to bring along with me to enter to Canada:
-Visa stamp on passport
-Quarantine plan (e.g.hotel booking, uber, how to get food)
-I will get a letter from employer saying that they are open and I will go to office after self-isolation.

Reactions: Yqing237

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
I see,Thanks. Once I have the visa stamp on my passport, I will email to IRCC again.

Things I plan to bring along with me to enter to Canada:
-Visa stamp on passport
-Quarantine plan (e.g.hotel booking, uber, how to get food)
-I will get a letter from employer saying that they are open and I will go to office after self-isolation.
You can probably onboard remotely with work permit and SSN. Since you will be working remotely for at least 2 years.