+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to for ECA from WES having two degrees

my_dream_CAN

Jan 25, 2015
Hi Guys,

Need your help in getting clarifications on the below points, would be very helpful if somebody can throw some light on here:
I have two degrees, B.tech (full time) and MS in software (Executive course done along with the job).

1. Do i need to create ECA only one Full time degree(B.TECH) or both are required
2. Does part time or Distance education degree/diploma in getting more points in the pool?
3. After paying to WES and getting the reference number so do i need to post the ECA form to both the universities where they can inturn post the transcripts to WES.
4. OR should i collect the transcripts from the each university and post it myself in a single envelop along with the ECA form duly signed by each university?
5. Will WES receive the another transcripts from MS after having recieved the transcripts for B.tech?
6. How to get ECA done from WES in such a scneario if anyone graduated from two universites (UG and PG degree).

Ur help would be very fruitful indeed!!

Thanks!!

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
I am also in a similar situation. I have two diploma degrees.

1. National Diploma (2 years program plus 1 year compulsory internship in order to proceed to Higher National Diploma)

2. Higher National Diploma (2 years program) Equivalent to first degree.

My confusion here is that both diplomas were completed in different schools. Should i get an evaluation for the Higher National Diploma only?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
You need ECA for all post-secondary programs that were not done in Canada. Having more than one qualification gives you more points in EE.

Do not sent the transcript/mark sheet to WES by yourself. I have two degrees from different universities and this is how I did it.

Ask each university to send your transcript/mark sheet to WES. You can probably post the form to them. Check with your schools.

WES will not expect to receive both mark sheets/transcripts at the same time, unless you did both degrees at the same university.

Then you post one copy each of both degrees/certificates to WES in the same envelope.

When you have two degrees but from different universities, WES will expect 3 packages. One package from you with the copies of both degrees, one package from the first university/college and one package from the second university/college.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: adityasrid

rosch

Dec 18, 2015
Hi people,

For two degrees (1 bachelor degree, 1 masters degree) that will be assessed by WES, how much will we pay to WES? Is paying the ECA PACKAGE Cdn. $200 be enough or should I double my payment since they are assessing two degrees.

plp2808

Dec 5, 2015
I have the same question does one have to pay $200 per degree to WES to evaluate. What if one have Full time Degree and Second Part Time so do i have to pay $200+$200 and as the universities are different does this means that the universities will send transcripts to WES but will have to pay courier charges to our university too to those documents.

I also want to understand after completing the WES application and paying their fee online which document we have to take to university for attestation with our degree. And how do we send attested copies to WES,i mean how should be the envelope sealed and all.

In all somebody please help me and guide me to proceed for ECA though WES step by step.I really appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Gooner

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
When you fill up WES application, you enter all the qualification you want them to assess. I have had three separate degrees assessed by WES (2 diplomas and a bachelor degree) under the same application and the same processing fees ($200 CAD)

After completing the application and the payment, WES will provide you with separate PDFs for each degree you have included in your application. The PDF is the education transcript document request which you have to sign and date ONLY the top half (the applicant half) and then take it to the relevant education provider (ie University offices) for them to fill, stamp and sign the bottom half. Every form must accompany the corresponding transcript in the same official sealed and stamped envelope sent directly from the education provider.

I hope that will make it clear :)

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
my_dream_CAN said:
Hi Guys,

Need your help in getting clarifications on the below points, would be very helpful if somebody can throw some light on here:
I have two degrees, B.tech (full time) and MS in software (Executive course done along with the job).

1. Do i need to create ECA only one Full time degree(B.TECH) or both are required
2. Does part time or Distance education degree/diploma in getting more points in the pool?
3. After paying to WES and getting the reference number so do i need to post the ECA form to both the universities where they can inturn post the transcripts to WES.
4. OR should i collect the transcripts from the each university and post it myself in a single envelop along with the ECA form duly signed by each university?
5. Will WES receive the another transcripts from MS after having recieved the transcripts for B.tech?
6. How to get ECA done from WES in such a scneario if anyone graduated from two universites (UG and PG degree).

Ur help would be very fruitful indeed!!

Thanks!!
Did you get your WES done ?
Please share your experience here.

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
bimbim said:
I am also in a similar situation. I have two diploma degrees.

1. National Diploma (2 years program plus 1 year compulsory internship in order to proceed to Higher National Diploma)

2. Higher National Diploma (2 years program) Equivalent to first degree.

My confusion here is that both diplomas were completed in different schools. Should i get an evaluation for the Higher National Diploma only?
To claim 2 or more degrees/diplomas/certificates you need to have at least one of them to be 3 years or longer course.
Hence claim for one only.

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have B.tech from IP University,Delhi & MBA(distance learning) from Amity. My questions as below.

1) Should I mention my WES Reference number on Top of all attested marksheets,transcripts & Degree ? Or should it only be mentioned on the Sealed envelope which University will give to me ?
2) Is it ok to put both the Sealed Envelopes from both of these universities into a SINGLE BIG Envelope & Courier it directly to WES myself ? Or the sealed envelopes from these universities have to sent separately to WES ?

(In document requirement it is clear that I can send it myself)

Below screenshot from "Document Requirement"

(Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or
autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.
ORIf
the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated
and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the
back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted
the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or
signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.)

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
@ CP Singh,

What you have finally done.

Have you send your both the attested degree into one big envelop or have you courier it individually?

Kindly share your experience.

Thanks
Divya

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Divya

I created separate packets and sent them differently . So , I had 2 AWB to track.
ECA DONE. Evaulated on Master's degree

Reactions: rkr84

kabeera

Jan 2, 2017
@ CP singh

I want to get my BE and PGDM degree evaluated. Both are from different universities. I already have the verification done from BE Univ. and thats is addressed to my present address with seal and stamp. Please suggest if I should send this envelop in a bigger envelop or send the same one while pasting an address sheet of WES? I read on WES website that they do not open not signed and non stamped envelops. In case I send a bigger envelop it will not have sign and stamp.

Also I am yet to get the PGDM degree signed.

What did you do exactly.

Thanks in advance for your support.

ambivert1

Aug 1, 2017
@ CP singh

I want to get my BE and PGDM degree evaluated. Both are from different universities. I already have the verification done from BE Univ. and thats is addressed to my present address with seal and stamp. Please suggest if I should send this envelop in a bigger envelop or send the same one while pasting an address sheet of WES? I read on WES website that they do not open not signed and non stamped envelops. In case I send a bigger envelop it will not have sign and stamp.

Also I am yet to get the PGDM degree signed.

What did you do exactly.

Thanks in advance for your support.
You need to get both UG & PG assessed if you are expecting to score higher points for your PG. This means, you need to get separate attestations done from respective Universities for UG & PG and collect the sealed covers and courier them to WES in a bigger cover. Also, some say along with the two sealed covers, to also include Xerox copies of Marks sheets and Convocation copies. You need to write WES Numbers on all the covers.

rkr84

Sep 15, 2017
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Hi all,

I have B.tech from IP University,Delhi & MBA(distance learning) from Amity. My questions as below.

1) Should I mention my WES Reference number on Top of all attested marksheets,transcripts & Degree ? Or should it only be mentioned on the Sealed envelope which University will give to me ?
2) Is it ok to put both the Sealed Envelopes from both of these universities into a SINGLE BIG Envelope & Courier it directly to WES myself ? Or the sealed envelopes from these universities have to sent separately to WES ?

(In document requirement it is clear that I can send it myself)

Below screenshot from "Document Requirement"

(Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or
autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.
ORIf
the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated
and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the
back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted
the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or
signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.)

@cpsingh

did WES recognised your distance learning MBA from Amity as masters equivalent for canada?