+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to find whether my WP is GSS?

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
1. have your medicals been done?
2. Did you have to take Police Clearance certificates and upload to the portal?
3. What additional documents did you have to upload if you don't mind telling.
Medical not require for my country.
PCC was submitted with application.
Additional documents were requested, current job letter and experience certificates. I don’t know if this is good sign or not

Please let me know if you have any idea.

May 21, 2022
Medical not require for my country.
PCC was submitted with application.
Additional documents were requested, current job letter and experience certificates. I don’t know if this is good sign or not

Please let me know if you have any idea.
I see. Well the documents you submitted was something that we have to submit along with the application, so its a good sign that they are processing it. PCC is something that I have no submitted yet as it wasn't asked for, I am guessing they will ask next for me.

Good luck, and do update us with anything

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
I see. Well the documents you submitted was something that we have to submit along with the application, so its a good sign that they are processing it. PCC is something that I have no submitted yet as it wasn't asked for, I am guessing they will ask next for me.

Experience certificates were submitted along with the application I don’t know why they asked again but job letter was old .

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022

When you submitted your application please?

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022

Hi

I received ppr on 15th June.
Good luck for you.