+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to find a job in Canada before you arrive (Pre-arrival employment resources)

Raditgusman

Nov 11, 2018
If you got your COPR / PR application is approved. You can check all the pre arrival services at www.cic.gc.ca/English/newcomers/before-services.asp

You can choose any of the pre arrival service based on your choice and attend. This would help you in getting prepared for the job market. This is the harsh reality you can not get job from India. You need to come to Canada and apply for jobs here personally and attend interview to fetch the employment.

If you find any job search service or pre arrival service charging money. This is SCAM. Pre arrival service are free and funded by government of Canada. Hope this helps
If we get the pr application approved, then i can apply jobs via online? I still dont understand what this application will do to help to work and stay in Canada..

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
If we get the pr application approved, then i can apply jobs via online? I still dont understand what this application will do to help to work and stay in Canada..
nothing stops you from applying online sooner, it's just most won't bother unless you're already in canada. if you get pr you're allowed to work but you won't be PR until you land.

Mbabie22

Apr 4, 2019
How can I apply for such, could you send me the link to my email address edward4lucky@g
The Canadian government has funded special employment programs for soon-to-be immigrants that help you find a job in Canada before you leave your home country.

CanPrep is a free specialized employment program designed for internationally trained individuals relocating to Canada in the next two to 12 months. Offered completely online, you start preparing for employment before arriving in Canada. You’ll learn how to conduct a job search in Canada, participate in online mentoring, learn how to be successful in the Canadian workplace, gain understanding of your industry or sector in Canada, connect with employers and apply for jobs.

Many program graduates find jobs in their new province before their date of arrival in Canada.

CanPrep is one of many pre-arrival programs available: you can find a full list of pre-arrival employment programs by Googling:

"Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services"

Pre-arrival programs like CanPrep will help you find a career in Canada if you have:

• An approved Canadian immigrant visa
  • Plans to relocate to Canada in the next two to 12 months
  • Ability to write and communicate in English or French

You can apply online to a pre-arrival employment program of your choice.

Vikram15

Apr 21, 2019
I'm looking for a job under AIPP, can they help me out? Thanks!

The Canadian government has funded special employment programs for soon-to-be immigrants that help you find a job in Canada before you leave your home country.

CanPrep is a free specialized employment program designed for internationally trained individuals relocating to Canada in the next two to 12 months. Offered completely online, you start preparing for employment before arriving in Canada. You’ll learn how to conduct a job search in Canada, participate in online mentoring, learn how to be successful in the Canadian workplace, gain understanding of your industry or sector in Canada, connect with employers and apply for jobs.

Many program graduates find jobs in their new province before their date of arrival in Canada.

CanPrep is one of many pre-arrival programs available: you can find a full list of pre-arrival employment programs by Googling:

"Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services"

Pre-arrival programs like CanPrep will help you find a career in Canada if you have:

• An approved Canadian immigrant visa
  • Plans to relocate to Canada in the next two to 12 months
  • Ability to write and communicate in English or French

You can apply online to a pre-arrival employment program of your choice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm looking for a job under AIPP, can they help me out? Thanks!
No - it's for individuals who have already been accepted as PRs.

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hey guys I have a question lurking my mind for a couple weeks now, I got my AOR in September and I’m about 58 days for my 6 months waiting period to be over, is it possible for me to start looking or even apply for jobs or should i actually wait until I have PPR based on the premise that I would like to start my job hunt the earliest possible if PR is approved

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hey guys I have a question lurking my mind for a couple weeks now, I got my AOR in September and I’m about 58 days for my 6 months waiting period to be over, is it possible for me to start looking or even apply for jobs or should i actually wait until I have PPR based on the premise that I would like to start my job hunt the earliest possible if PR is approved
You can look for jobs at any time but should maybe not be surprised that unless you have some unique skill that it is unlikely you will get any replies until you have actually landed as a PR. Not saying you might not get lucky and find that one employer who shows interest but employers tend to be more interested in people available in the country and you are not a PR until landed.

As for the 58 days / 6 months then assume you know any IRCC processing times are not commitments.

Swizbanks

Apr 1, 2020
CanPrep will help you find a job anywhere in Canada - the team are based in Toronto, but will connect you with professional mentors and employers in every province of the country.

CanPrep is a program run by a non-profit organization which is funded by the Government of Canada. There are no fees - due to public funding, their services are completely free.
Please how do I connect with canprep

GabiJohnson

Apr 27, 2020
That's a great initiative by the Canadian govt. I want to that can I do this program? As I come under the category of those who have to do high school.

Angela1983

Apr 23, 2020
HI all, concerning the IELTS , i want to find out if it's possible to wave it out / cancel for me and my hubby , because we studied in English language throughout our lives. I have a bachelors degree in University of cape town , my program was in English language. from primary right up to university level , i studied in English. So i taught its needless for me to undergo an English test .
Please advice us on this .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HI all, concerning the IELTS , i want to find out if it's possible to wave it out / cancel for me and my hubby , because we studied in English language throughout our lives. I have a bachelors degree in University of cape town , my program was in English language. from primary right up to university level , i studied in English. So i taught its needless for me to undergo an English test .
Please advice us on this .
What are you applying for? If you are applying for PR / permanent residency, the answer is no. Taking a language test is mandatory.