+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill out the IMM5744E

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Hi just have a question regarding how to fill out the IMM5744E form to order the GCMS notes. I am the sponsor and my wife is the PA, do I put my information in section A and my wife's info in Section B?

Thanks.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JYC said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Hi just have a question regarding how to fill out the IMM5744E form to order the GCMS notes. I am the sponsor and my wife is the PA, do I put my information in section A and my wife's info in Section B?

Thanks.
Section A is the person releasing the information , i.e. your wife, the PA. Section B you put your name as you are the husband. Section C your information as a designated individual to receive the info.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
sashali78 said:
Section A is the person releasing the information , i.e. your wife, the PA. Section B you put your name as you are the husband. Section C your information as a designated individual to receive the info.
Sashali78,

Can the PA sign then scan this form and email it to the sponsor who then submits it electronically or is it like the forms for the application to sponsor and it needs to be original and sent as a hard copy?

Feb 28, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-10-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
24-02-2016
ImABule said:
Sashali78,

Can the PA sign then scan this form and email it to the sponsor who then submits it electronically or is it like the forms for the application to sponsor and it needs to be original and sent as a hard copy?
Signed and scanned is fine. As you apply online. You will upload your scanned form.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
John and Huong said:
Signed and scanned is fine. As you apply online. You will upload your scanned form.
Hey, I notice you're in same VO, Singapore. Can I ask you how much relationship proof you provided and how long until you were notified of an interview?

Feb 28, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-10-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
24-02-2016
ImABule said:
Hey, I notice you're in same VO, Singapore. Can I ask you how much relationship proof you provided and how long until you were notified of an interview?
We got interview about 6 months after sponsorship approved but the interview didn't go well so we may fail and need to apply again.
As for prove, we have our Marriage Certificate True Copy Certified and English translation. Wedding photos (about 50). Copies of my passport with stamp
show time I come Vietnam or my wife and I both come China to live together (visit my family). Flight tickets. Boarding pass etc. Also have pics show we
regular chatting online. As well as some e-mails printed.
But We made some mistake. first, our wedding is prepared by her parents, we had wedding at home, so we don't have receipt for wedding expense.
Second, all the financial support I give her is cash, Every time we met I give her cash so we don't have prove of financial support. My wife is 17 years
younger than me, we married within one year of knowing each other.
When I apply I didn't know this forum and didn't know the burden of prove true relationship is so high for third world country.
I hope this will help you somehow. For us, we are just waiting for our first baby (expect come this October) and we will gather more prove of relationship, apply again.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
John and Huong said:
We got interview about 6 months after sponsorship approved but the interview didn't go well so we may fail and need to apply again.
As for prove, we have our Marriage Certificate True Copy Certified and English translation. Wedding photos (about 50). Copies of my passport with stamp
show time I come Vietnam or my wife and I both come China to live together (visit my family). Flight tickets. Boarding pass etc. Also have pics show we
But We made some mistake. first, our wedding is prepared by her parents, we had wedding at home, so we don't have receipt for wedding expense.
Second, all the financial support I give her is cash, Every time we met I give her cash so we don't have prove of financial support. My wife is 17 years
When I apply I didn't know this forum and didn't know the burden of prove true relationship is so high for third world country.
I hope this will help you somehow. For us, we are just waiting for our first baby (expect come this October) and we will gather more prove of relationship, apply again.
I had all the same proofs except I send money through western union. I also have added her to my credit card and showed my cra account with her as my wife. She hasn't met my family but I showed conversation of her talking to my mom. We also married within a year. We had our wedding at religious office and I converted to Islam for the wedding so we also don't have expenses for the wedding.

pawanarora90

Aug 4, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Guys in form do we need to sign the form electronically or we need to physically sign the form and then scan and send.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Is this applicable to relatives/spouses or a friend can request on your behalf? Thank you.
Anyone can request on your behalf as long as the form is filled out and signed properly by both parties

Gumamela1984

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone can request on your behalf as long as the form is filled out and signed properly by both parties
Hi thank you for this response. I just looked into the form and the section B says spouse. But I will look into the thread. :)

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi thank you for this response. I just looked into the form and the section B says spouse. But I will look into the thread. :)
Right, but section C is the person who the information is being released to. Not section B :)

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
Buddy what happened with your case ?? Was it approved

truestar

Jan 21, 2018
Hi
I am the principal applicant and my brother is requesting ATIP online request. So inv5744e, in section 2 in applicant's information I have written my information and in 2.1 in related individual's information I have written my son's. For under 16 both parents need to sign. I am a single parent and have a full legal custody of my son. Should I attach the custody document with this form? Or just signing as a mother would be enough?