+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to convince you want to come back

jesssmith

Apr 18, 2007
Hi!

I'm from spain and I'm finishing a bachelor degree in IT.

However, I've been accepted to study Early Childhood Education in a Community College of Vancouver.

What do you recommend me to tell the officer to show Him I want to study in Vancouver but I'll go back to my country when everything is finished?

I freaked out when I read this post of this guy who has got a refusal.

It may be more difficult for me to show them that I really want to study this course.

Any help?

thank you

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
jesssmith

I think your biggest problem is explaining why you'd want to go (backwards) from finishing your Bachelor's degree to studying at a community college. Not that community colleges don't have great programs. But they don't offer 4-year degrees. So it wouldn't look like you were trying to advance your career, but rather like you were trying to find an obscure way to get into Canada.

I'm not an expert in this area, but why not apply for a Masters program? Your English is excellent and Canada needs IT professionals. Even if you chose not to stay, your chances would probably be improved.

tg

filia

Apr 2, 2007
Your right thaiguy.
How about trying searching for an Online Schools. It would be much better. Because you were excellent in English and an IT professionals. Very important skills. Or maybe a little bit to develop.