+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to contact WES Canada

sivomsivom

Jun 21, 2018
I have been asked to submit PhD conferral certificate and the issuing University is Amity University. However, University officials are unable to upload the documents now as they have done so once to upload my transcripts and degree. Now, the portal is closed and they are unable to upload this document. Kindly resolve this issue. Is it possible for WES to activate that portal for this upload or they can accept it through mail from the University official e-mail. Moreover, I tried calling on WES contact no. provided on the website but all their representatives are busy, so couldn't connect to them. How do I get in touch with WES?

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
I have been asked to submit PhD conferral certificate and the issuing University is Amity University. However, University officials are unable to upload the documents now as they have done so once to upload my transcripts and degree. Now, the portal is closed and they are unable to upload this document. Kindly resolve this issue. Is it possible for WES to activate that portal for this upload or they can accept it through mail from the University official e-mail. Moreover, I tried calling on WES contact no. provided on the website but all their representatives are busy, so couldn't connect to them. How do I get in touch with WES?
Please refer to the information below to contact WES.

Note: Walk-in service is unavailable. Documents must be mailed or sent by express courier.

WES Canada Postal and Courier Address:

WES Reference No.____________________

World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Telephone: Canada (+1) 800.361.6106, U.S. (+1) 800.361.3106
Fax: 416.972.9004
Online Message: www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/
Please note that the form is available only from Monday morning through Friday evening. It is not available on the weekends when our customer service center is closed.
https://www.wes.org/ca/

sivomsivom

Jun 21, 2018
Please refer to the information below to contact WES.

Note: Walk-in service is unavailable. Documents must be mailed or sent by express courier.

WES Canada Postal and Courier Address:

WES Reference No.____________________

World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Telephone: Canada (+1) 800.361.6106, U.S. (+1) 800.361.3106
Fax: 416.972.9004
Online Message: www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/
Please note that the form is available only from Monday morning through Friday evening. It is not available on the weekends when our customer service center is closed.
https://www.wes.org/ca/
Thank you for your response. I have already contacted them through these modes but haven't received any response yet. Is there any email id through which I can contact them?