+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check LMIA letter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any body help me to find this offer letter genuine or Fake?

JOB REF: JRSL/5348JOLCA20.
DATE: Mar, 01,2021.
OFFER COM CONTRACT- LETTER
Kindly Attn: RASHID THIDIL,
Dear Applicant,
To confirm the recent screening processes by the human resources department of which were conducted
by the search committee for the ongoing 2020-2021 recruitment, I am pleased to offer you an initial
position as the: FARM LABOUR.
POSITION: Farm Labour (your job profile remain as the same as stated on your resume which you
have submitted for screening)
STARTING DATE: JUN 10, 2021.On this date, you have to report at 8:00 a.m. to the Human
Resources Department, where you will be provided with a package containing information on, benefits,
facilities, and services as well as an orientation program before job commencement.
If you accept this job offer, as per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following from the
beginning of your hire date.
1. Salary:
Starting salaries of weekly based by hour 17.50 CAD paid by your choice of cheque or direct
Deposit, this salary is take home after TAXdeduction. And overtime will be calculated at the rate of
20.50 CAD the same will be credited by weekly.
2. Job Description:
The Farm Labour has work as per the direction of Farm Supervisor such as Works as semi-skilled
farm laborer on an institutional farm; performs duties such as plowing, harrowing, cultivating,
fertilizing, irrigating and harvesting farm crops on assigned plots and acreage.
3. Performance Bonuses:
Up to three percent of your annual net salary, paid quarterly by your choice of cheque or direct
deposit.
4. Contract Duration:
2 Years (Renewable)
5. Working Hours/Days of Work:
08:00am – 05:00pm (Monday – Friday)
6. Benefits:
Standard provides benefits for all employees who include the following.
 Education assistance
 Health, dental, life and disability insurance
 Sick leave
 Accommodation (three-Bed-Room Apartment for married staffs and One-Bed-Room Apartment
for single staff, this accommodation is free).
 Transportation (Free Transportation, from home to place of work every day)
 Vacation and personal days have 30 working days annual leave (which is additional to
public/religious holidays), which can be taken at any time during the year (subject to approval).
During any of your vacation shall pay for your flight ticket.

JOINING US:
1. International applicant:
All applicants from Canada should contact our attorney for their certificate of affidavit issuance. We
have already shouldered the expenses of processing your visa and work permit papers. You have to
contact the CA high court attorney to know required documents for processing and issuance of your
certificate of affidavit and as well the fee for your certificate, by the CA high court attorney, because
your document shall be endorsed by the high court before dispatching it to you. We shall not pay for the
certificate of affidavit as it is the only measure our resort shall ascertain your obligation in joining our
team.
2. Flight Ticket:
Your flight ticket shall be sent to you, a week before your departure. You have to provide a working
and valid postal address where your ticket shall be delivered through a courier service agent, inclusive
of your Hard copy of Offer Letter and Certificate of Employment.
3. Interview:
Interview shall be conducted orally upon arrival before job resumption. Candidates are advised to
arrive a week before job commencement date in order to attend the orientation seminar. Note that
interview is basically on the information which you haveprovided on your resume before screening. We
so much believe you cannot fail the interview if information you have provided is true and valid.
To accept this job offer:
1. Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below.
2. E-mail the signed and dated document(s) listed above back to us through email as attachment.
3. Attend new-hire orientation day a week before your starting date.
We at hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard. Your
immediate supervisor will be Mr. RIYAN D DONAL, Human Resources Department Manager, if you
have questions or concerns. Call the main numbers on the letterhead above during normal business
hours and ask to speak to either of us.
Sincerely,
----------------------------------------
Narendran Mani,
HR Chief,
Department Secretary General
So fake. Accommodations and free airfare are to good to be true.

Reactions: YVR123

Gajen Basnet

Mar 8, 2021
How can I find if its genuine or fake
Hiring of Foreign National Worker with LMIA approval
Reference No. : IHPODBF/CA/128321

KrishanPa

Mar 20, 2021
I got a job letter from a company called Stockdale visita from an agent, I want clarify, is it genuine or not??

Dr.Ram2019

Mar 29, 2021
I got letter of appointment from Stockdale Vista, Reference number: 2119/MAR/72986, dated 15 Mar 2021 for Storekeeper.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got letter of appointment from Stockdale Vista, Reference number: 2119/MAR/72986, dated 15 Mar 2021 for Storekeeper.
It's fake.

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
think about what could you possibly bring to the role of storekeeper that a Canadian couldn't . The whole point of the LMIA is to prove that you have a skill that is so unique that no Canadian could do the job

Reactions: Naturgrl

Dr.Ram2019

Mar 29, 2021
I received offer letter in the name of Letter of Appointment from Stockdale Vista with reference number: 2119/MAR/72986, dated 19 Mar 2021. Please tell me it's authentication. It is original or fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I received offer letter in the name of Letter of Appointment from Stockdale Vista with reference number: 2119/MAR/72986, dated 19 Mar 2021. Please tell me it's authentication. It is original or fake.
It's fake.