+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check LMIA letter

tamim01

Nov 22, 2019
None of us here can tell from a barcode.

Tell us what they offered you, the employer, etc.

It's most likely fake.
They told me,it's come from Canada.they first offer me a job letter which is salesman categories.
then after 2 month,now they show me a LMIA document which is similarly LMIA .but in code area i see a bar code.and they check this way.
Can you see the image,what i submit.n check the LMIA number plz.

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
They told me,it's come from Canada.they first offer me a job letter which is salesman categories.
then after 2 month,now they show me a LMIA document which is similarly LMIA .but in code area i see a bar code.and they check this way.
Can you see the image,what i submit.n check the LMIA number plz.
share the offere letter if you have one with personal details removed. Or least the job title and name of the company on the LMIA

Nov 23, 2019
Insufficient information provided. What is the job that is being offered and how did you get the offer? Can you post up the job offer letter here for us to see? Can you post up the LMIA?

My instinct is that it's probably fake. With the extra information we may be able to come to a clearer picture of the job.
Can you tell me if i i send you one lmia letter .. so can u check if its fake or no

Excellencycn

Nov 30, 2019
I got a job offer from DRIMA OIL CANADA LTD. as a computer Analyst/System controller, the employer gave me LMIA letter, pls is there link that can help verify the validity of the LMIA.