+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO CHANGE NOC CODE AFTER RECEIVING ITA

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Bro one Question, Did you update the same profile or you created the New one? like withdraw the profile and create new?
I withdraw my application and made a new profile..but I made the profile at the wrong time..like around 11 th months before the completion of 1 year ce...I didn't meet the eligibility criteria..thats why I made a new profile

jay_12r

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
I withdraw my application and made a new profile..but I made the profile at the wrong time..like around 11 th months before the completion of 1 year ce...I didn't meet the eligibility criteria..thats why I made a new profile
I created the Profile on 11th month as well. my 12 month will complete in May.

jay_12r

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi Bro, I decline the invitation, but for todays draw my profile still show submitted instead of ITA, todays draw was 400 only.
Was I not in the pool?

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Hey when u decline the invitation u should be back in pool..
After declining the invitation..u will update ur profile with the change..den submit it...den u check ur profile..again it should say u r back in the pool we will let u know if u receive an invitation

harmansingh9

Nov 10, 2020
@dsthapak

Hey bro, hope you're doing well. I am in the same situation as you. I have worked in a dental clinic as a administrative assistant but I am confused about the NOC code, there are two options in front of us. 1241 & 1243

I am also worried about 3411 ( Dental assistant) NOC code which comes under category C. Which means there is no PR using 3411. What if officer rejected the file by saying that the duties match with 3411 NOC which comes under category C?

Please share what you've done in this case and suggest which noc should I choose.

Thanks!

TT1234

Apr 1, 2023
Hi All,

My wife and I received an ITA. Pool cutoff was 484 and our CRS score is 485. She's the primary applicant and we know it's our fault that we didn't pay attention to the NOC code. Initially, I put my NOC code as 12013 that falls under Teer 2 but I just realized and read carefully that my NOC code should be 13201 which falls under Teer 3. Would this make a difference? What should be mentioned in LOE?