+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO CHANGE NOC CODE AFTER RECEIVING ITA

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I had made my profile with NOC code 0111 (0 skill level), after receiving an ITA, I realized that my job description better described under 1111 NOC code. Can someone advise me how this situation can be dealt with?
Hey so did u change noc code post ita..and got ur pr

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
As suggested above, just write Letter of Explanation just saying that you feel the job duties are more matched with another NOC in same category and you ll be fine.

CIC in ANY case will calculate your CRS and what matters is that your score should not be below the cut off for that draw. May folks make big changes like removing Job Experience for which they are not claiming any CRS points and they get PR ! I myself removed spouse job experience after getting ITA, i just write this in LOE and i got PPR just this week !
Hey I m.in the same situation...I want to noc code post ita..

jay_12r

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
I declined my invitation..and den changed my noc code..got the invitation again
Oh you got the invitation on 16th April draw?
I am confused for the same like if I refuse and idk when the next draw will be and on what score. my score is 465 as of now.

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Oh you got the invitation on 16th April draw?
I am confused for the same like if I refuse and idk when the next draw will be and on what score. my score is 465 as of now.
Yes..
U will get it ur score is good..
The score will go down..or will be in the low range..I did what I did..do what u feel like..

jay_12r

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yes..
U will get it ur score is good..
The score will go down..or will be in the low range..I did what I did..do what u feel like..
I am thinking to decline the ITA as well as I need to change the NOC and I am not able to get the 1 year of experience letter from one company in India.
However, by any change you know the processing time is calculated after submitting fees or from ITA ?

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I am thinking to decline the ITA as well as I need to change the NOC and I am not able to get the 1 year of experience letter from one company in India.
However, by any change you know the processing time is calculated after submitting fees or from ITA ?
U got ita under canadian experience??
What fees r u talking about?
After declining the ita..u will be back in the pool so update ur profile that's means change the NOC and other things if u think it needs to be change..

jay_12r

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
U got ita under canadian experience??
What fees r u talking about?
After declining the ita..u will be back in the pool so update ur profile that's means change the NOC and other things if u think it needs to be change..
Yes, ITA is under CEC.
and i was talking about AOR there.
yes. I am thinking of removing all indian experience and change the NOC to 2175 for canadian 1 year experience.