intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

So my situation is something like i submitted my application on 15 september 2015 with an expired IELTS score with which i got ITA at first place. That score was valid till 28th July so when my ITA timing expired on 17th September, my PROFILE was marked as expired and my current status says -

Profile expired, review of eligibility in Progress

Now it's stuck there.

However after good number of attempts, i finally have an IELTS score good enough with which i created a new profile and my current score is 448 on this new profile.

I have sent a CRS enquiry to update IELTS on my old application which is still pending at least what it appears to me, if that happens possibly my app is pushed to next state.

However they may also say that since my scores are not equal and i submitted PR app with expired app, they may decline my app.

What should i do in this stage ?

Should i cancel my old PR application, if yes how should i go about it and when can i create a new profile. I mean we dont have a button of cancellation. How should i go about it coz my concern is how soon can i create a new application to get ITA.

Another step i am considering is to wait for ITA in new profile and cancel the existing one, i guess i can do it but my existing login has same Client ID which i have used on second profile, i dont want to get caught in duplicacy issue, or create confusion for them. Plus my old profile has all my past records of travel, student permits and all, i can';t really leave that one.

Can you (Asivad) please suggest how should i take this forward, i expect 448 is a decent score to get ITA and submit my app again.

Also confirm if i can use the medicals and PCC's and other things which i submitted with other application, they are dated to june-july of this year, till when they are valid.

Regards

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any help with this is appreciated guys :'(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm fairly certain that your old EE application won't be processed. Go ahead and create a new EE profile, you can use the same GCKey to do that. If there is a technical glitch and you aren't allowed to create another EE profile using the same GCKey then create another GCKey and a new EE profile using that.

Medicals and PCC (for your current country of residence) should both be within 6 months old at the time of submitting post ITA application. In your case, they will expire shortly this month or early next month and you'll have to get those afresh.

All the best!

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

Thanks for all the help you are doing here.

I just checked my account and there is no option to create another EE profile which i guess is a glitch and i don't want to rely on CIC to resolve it since they just don't have time for this.

I have created another GC Key and created another profile with job bank registered, my score comes to 448.

Here is the outline as visible -

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met

Am i on the right track here.

The only problem i don't understand here is previously i submitted profile in June and had 451 and i was 28 at that time and now i have 448 which is 3 points less and i mentioned my age is 29 right now. ?

Do you think i missed something here or should i recreate this profile.

I am anyways going to recreate to expect ontario PT :p.

Please guide with this.