+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Call IRCC (CIC) from Outside Canada

Anki1389

Jun 26, 2018
Download hangout dialer app from play store.. it is FREE to call international, I was able to reach them several times using the number +1 6139444000 but same in the end bfr connecting to an agent, they said the lines are busy..

Reactions: Amanjot7

Canada_Joy

Jan 25, 2018
The below link provides info on calling IRCC (CIC)from outside of Canada:

http://www.pnpcanada.com/how-to-call-cic-from-outside-canada/

"Try calling on this number — +1 613 944 4000 Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Once you call on this number, you will get an option of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, you must listen to the complete menu since they keep changing the options.

From there, you will get redirected to CIC Canada and you will be provided some more options out of which there is an option to go though to Express Entry staff.

This way you can connect with Express Entry or CIC staff if you are not in Canada.

Our experience says that an average call to CIC has a wait time of approx 5-7 minute and the whole call may last on an average of 20 minutes. And of course, it’s a lot of money.

If you are looking to save money on International call, the best way is calling this number via Skype."

As per above text, kindly share your experience and let other forum members know if this really works or not.
Thank you sushsmart15, the number provided (+1 613 944 4000) worked for me. I used Skype to call this number and navigated my way though the options, and was able to talk to an live agent.

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
They never transfer my call to a bloody agent it’s always there is a high number of callers!! I wonder how everyone gets through. I never can no matter when I call !!

Jul 8, 2019
Thank you sushsmart15, the number provided (+1 613 944 4000) worked for me. I used Skype to call this number and navigated my way though the options, and was able to talk to an live agent.
Hi,

Which options have you selected to catch the live agent? Can you please share here

Thanks in advance

tarunc77

Jun 4, 2019
Download hangout dialer app from play store.. it is FREE to call international, I was able to reach them several times using the number +1 6139444000 but same in the end bfr connecting to an agent, they said the lines are busy..
Hi all, I tried calling this number from hangouts and options 1-1, then ivr says raise a webform for outside Canada and call disconnects. When I select any other options for enquiries, a lady picks up and says they have nothing to do with IRCC

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I also tried calling the number 613-944-4000 from hangout but no luck with any of the options there.

I had used this number to call CIC 3-4 months back and it had worked fine. Not sure what has changed..

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I also tried calling the number 613-944-4000 from hangout but no luck with any of the options there.

I had used this number to call CIC 3-4 months back and it had worked fine. Not sure what has changed..
download textnow app, it gives you a virtual canadian calling number.

Rashi2807

Nov 21, 2019

Hey. I am facing the same issue. Any luck? TIA