+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to attach Payment of fees for an Express Entry

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok.. some things are already discussed about this., but I think it deserves a separate thread as I think a lot of people are facing the same issue, or will at some point.

Here is the problem. My application was reopened and I am asked to attach Payment of fees for an Express Entry, and in the letter it says :

You are requested to send us new processing fees so that our office can continue processing your application. Please follow the instructions on how to attach Payment of fees for an Express Entry application on our Website and to avoid any further delays, please provide us with the processing fees within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

When you go to this link, there is no option to pay the fees as an aplicant., there is an option for different categories such as spouse, children, temp.. etc., but not as Expres Entry aplicant.

It is stressed however, that payment can only be made thru MyCic account, but there is no way to do it there.

There is an instruction on this forum, from a member that says:
Check out this process:
STEPS OF ATTACHING REFUNDED PAYMENT ON MY CIC ACCOUNT OR PAYING FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER ON MYCIC ACCOUNT
1. Log on to MYCIC (Use your your personal credentials)
2. Then on the 1st tool bar where you have: jobs-Immigrations-Travel-Business-Benefits etc.
3. Click on “Immigrations” then a drop down will come up, then click ‘my applications”
4. Then a question will be asked, are u sure you want to exit ?, the two boxes available will be CANCEL/CONTINUE, Please choose CONTINUE
5. Then locate the title PAY YOUR FEES,
6. Then pay your fees by choosing your country and type of payment to be made, then the payment instruction will come out;
7. If your application was cancelled, then the type of payment to choose will be “PROVINCIAL NOMINEE” and you can then manipulate the payment details to suit your purpose.
8. The payment receipt will then be forwarded to the nominated email that you have chosen in the process of this repayment.
9. After this , then re-log into MYCIC and get to “View submitted application”, after launching that, then click on “continue” and this will lead you to your previously uploaded documents and right there your account would have been enabled to upload the receipt that has been sent to you after payment.
10. Thank you.

If you follow these instructions you are directed outside of my cic, and again you find yourself in the section that doesn't have principal aplicant option.

anyone here facing the same issue and possible can post their solution here?

I have another 5 days to pay my fees so that my aplication continues to be processed

any help..

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
yelena
i did some research on how to pay our fee for re-opened application and i think i have got it.
please see the steps below and let me know. It should work

1)login to my cic
2) from 'immigration' drop down select 'my application'
3) "Are you sure you want to exit?" message will come. Select continue
4) select "pay your fees".
5) Select "Where are you paying from?"
6) What are you paying a fee for? select "Express Entry - additional spouse or dependent" option under immigrate.
7) Click "get payment instructions"
8) Select "Pay my fee Online"
9) Select 'Continue"
10) Select I have read box and continue
11) Select the services required as immigrate.
12) Select application fee "Fedral skilled workers" or "canadian Experience class" depending on your situation.
13)select number of applicants as per your condition and submit.
14) Proceed with payment instructions.

The only doubt i have is whether to select FSW or CEC at step 12. i think we will need to submit the receipt and payment proof to CEC via CSE.
Please check

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there.
yes this is what i found as well. But in the fsw frop down menu you dont have aplicant. Iptions are only for additional spouse and dependands. The fee is the same as for aplicant. Do you think it matters what it says you are paying for, ad long as the amount is correct?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok. well. I just f.. it up

I followed the instructions., and my application did not change., No magical options to upload my recepit appeared and now I dont see how I am suppose to associate my aplication with this new payment.

this is just apsurd.

I sent another CSE, attached this receipt and now I will let them worry about this.
I just dont have the time to anymore..

grrrrr :-X :-X

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
I think thats the way it will work..
They will associate the payment to your application from the cse you sent.
Thats my guess. For rest im keeping my fingers crossed.
When they can reopen an app from cse then they can surely accept payment for an app via cse.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to much "fingers crossed" situation in this whole process..

I have to say I am a bit dissapointed with how everything is beeing handled :/

but yes, I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope I will see some movement in myCic., as my application is stell labled as cancelled

CECOCT2014

Nov 30, 2014
yelena - my application too was reopened today and this is what I have noticed in MYCIC account for uploading the new payment particulars. Hope same is the case with your application

MYCIC Account ---> Application Type (Permanent Residency) ----> Check Status and Messages ----> View Submitted Application (This is right at the bottom of the page)----->Continue (This is again at the bottom of the page)---->Under Supporting documents a new line has been added with the header "Replacement Needed" to upload the fee receipt.

Thanks and all the best

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didnt get any new options like that. When I viewed my aplication it still showed like I paid all my fees, no new or replacement upload document options.
this must be just another technical issue..

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
The pay your fees links back to your cic account so I am guessing unless its enabled there u wouldnt be able to pay. Please call CIC / raise a CSE they must be able to sort that out.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My account wasnt enabled for this option and there is no new upload sections for me to add the receipt.

I sent two cse's without respond so i paid the fee outside and uploaded the receipt with another Cse. What will happen now i honestly dont know

AasthaJune

Nov 23, 2017
Hi, my case got reopened post filling a CSE. While i can see the upload document section, not sure what is the right way to make the payment again.
Please guide