05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
mmmmci said:
Thank you for ur answer, did u get ur pr confirmation yet, can you share your timeline, hopefully mine will get result in two months.
I have not got PR yet, so timeline is not complete and I wouldn't like to post it at the moment. Later.

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
jing16 said:
hi. :D, i am gathering my documents now under new pathways, i just have some query about my husband work history. he worked as a midwife in our rural health unit for 5 years, my question is, is his work history be put on the question no. 10 which is government position under the the schedule A?.

thanks in advance hope someone can help me :D :D :D :D
Why not? To show 5 years of work is better than to indicate that your husband has not worked for 5 years. CIC does not ask any job contracts in this case, so you can indicate it in a way as you want.

Linda aby

Dec 8, 2016
hi all,
I applied for pr under caring for people with high medical needs and I added my spouse who us in India as my dependent. The processing time says 2 months but my application is in process for last 9 months. I don't know why its getting so late. I received file no and they received my medical within two weeks when they started the application . I called cic but they said uts in process. Is there anyone having the same situation. Did anyone got pr in this category. Please help me.

Thank u

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
Please, can somebody help me?

When you received an email that says that you application has been completed, the next step - you received an interview appointment to finalize your application. This interview appointment was also sent via email or it was sent to you via usual post?

Please, really need help. Thank you in advance.

tabznya

Jun 9, 2015
Interview appointment is emailed.
alexfaraon said:
Please, can somebody help me?

When you received an email that says that you application has been completed, the next step - you received an interview appointment to finalize your application. This interview appointment was also sent via email or it was sent to you via usual post?

Please, really need help. Thank you in advance.

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017

sasasearles

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Canada High commision Jamaica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Interview........
03-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
Bokoks15 said:
My application for caring for people with high medical needs got approved in just one month!
App received: dec 15, 2014
In process: jan 7, 2015
Decision made: jan 15,2015
I received an email from the officer on jan 15, 2015 that my application for PR is approved and attached instructions for my dependents in the philippines to send their passport at manila embassy for visa stamping.
Where did u find an employer ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sasasearles said:
Where did u find an employer ?
FYI - Even if you find an employer, you won't be able to get a work permit from within Canada. You've been out of status in Canada for far too long. You would have to leave Canada and be outside of Canada to qualify to apply for a work permit.

Also, to obtain a work permit for caring for people with high medical needs, you need to have at least six months of full time training in that field in the last three years or at least one year of paid full time work experience in the field in the last three years.

sasasearles

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Canada High commision Jamaica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Interview........
03-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
scylla said:
FYI - Even if you find an employer, you won't be able to get a work permit from within Canada. You've been out of status in Canada for far too long. You would have to leave Canada and be outside of Canada to qualify to apply for a work permit.

Also, to obtain a work permit for caring for people with high medical needs, you need to have at least six months of full time training in that field in the last three years or at least one year of paid full time work experience in the field in the last three years.
Okay thank you

ps_2016

Jun 6, 2016
Linda aby said:
hi all,
I applied for pr under caring for people with high medical needs and I added my spouse who us in India as my dependent. The processing time says 2 months but my application is in process for last 9 months. I don't know why its getting so late. I received file no and they received my medical within two weeks when they started the application . I called cic but they said uts in process. Is there anyone having the same situation. Did anyone got pr in this category. Please help me.

Thank u

Hi
I am from same country as you are. Its been four months i applied under same category as single applicant and still waiting for decision. Did you receive anything ?
Thanks

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
scylla said:

Hi there,

Can you please guide, if we apply for Work permit how long does it take for the approval, assuming our file is complete. I am going to apply from India? Any information is highly appreciated! Thank you!

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm confusing if I need to contact the office in HONGKONG, this is the letter CIC sent to me in Aug 2016, I'm waiting they didnt send me anything.

Can anyone help me? Do I need to contact the CIC? Do I need to contact Hongkong office for the background check?

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident

status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made

until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both

in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying

to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your

family members have passed the medicals and background checks.

[X] The family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo

immigration examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and

Regulations whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent

residence. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in your application for permanent

residence being refused. Our office in Hong Kong will be contacting your family members. In

the meantime if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply

with all requests as their compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.

Please Note: Failure to notify this office of any change in address of your family

members overseas will result in a delay of your permanent resident application. If they

move during the processing of your application, please provide the new address where

they can be contacted.

You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include

a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of

course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion

date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet

web site at

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in

Canada.

Officer JYWL

Case Processing Centre

Vegreville

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
saravsingh1 said:
Hi there,

Can you please guide, if we apply for Work permit how long does it take for the approval, assuming our file is complete. I am going to apply from India? Any information is highly appreciated! Thank you!
Hi!

It depends on a work permit type. You can check the average processing time for every type of work permit here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp From the first list select "Working temporarily" and from the second list select the case that applies to you.

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.