+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for PR under NEW Caregiver Program

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
awsome! That's what fast too. What was his appeal all about? You told me that he lack score in english, I'm just curious of how he made the solution for it.
his ielts score is higher than CLB7 not lack. But get cic officer "thought" CLB7==IELTS 7(every parts) which is not true. Thats why he got refusal.

He just showed what is on the website to proof his score meets the CLB 7. Officers reopened his case, re-accessed his case.
That is all.

sorry for my poor english :-*

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
his ielts score is higher than CLB7 not lack. But get cic officer "thought" CLB7==IELTS 7(every parts) which is not true. Thats why he got refusal.

He just showed what is on the website to proof his score meets the CLB 7. Officers reopened his case, re-accessed his case.
That is all.

sorry for my poor english :-*
. I see, now I understand hehehe.. Indeed the officer's fault, he should have been approved in less than a month if it was thoroughly seen by the officer, are you RN too? For me I will just meet CLB 5.0. Hehe

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
. I see, now I understand hehehe.. Indeed the officer's fault, he should have been approved in less than a month if it was thoroughly seen by the officer, are you RN too? For me I will just meet CLB 5.0. Hehe
I am a live in caregiver.hehe. Clb5 is easy.
Do you do the test yet? I recommend you to do the celpip not ielts.
Celpip is more easier. ;D

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
Yes! I took IELTS last Feb. I am looking forward for your approval. Thank you for keeping us updated here.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
. Any news so far?

hawken

Jul 15, 2015
My girlfriend is in Canada on the live-in caregiver program. Does anyone know if there are complications with sponsoring her in common-law given she is here in the caregiver program? We are receiving mixed information from her family regarding this. I would like to to sponsor her and apply for her PR before with her still requiring 8 months in the caregiver program to apply on her her own.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
hawken said:
My girlfriend is in Canada on the live-in caregiver program. Does anyone know if there are complications with sponsoring her in common-law given she is here in the caregiver program? We are receiving mixed information from her family regarding this. I would like to to sponsor her and apply for her PR before with her still requiring 8 months in the caregiver program to apply on her her own.
your gf should go home to her country and you should sponsor her either your common law or as your wife.

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
hawken said:
yes, you can sponsor your gf in common-law in Canada. It doesnt matter if she is inside canada or outside Canada.
Submit your application with a owp application. She can get a owp during processing time.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
This nurse friend is single, never married. so he is fast.
I have another friend who apply caring for high medical care, she is married and her family is in china.
Here is her timeline
May 1,2015-------mailed application to cic
May 7,2015-------cic received application
May 15,2015------ cic asked more documents about her family.
...............she is still waiting until now..........
Do you have any update about your friend? Thanks

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
no news, still waiting.
But Beijing is very busy, I dont think it can give any advise as china has LOTS of applications for different types of visa.
Most officers are dealing with the visa. So, she needs to take a long time to processed her application for pr for her family.

MACHU

Sep 2, 2015
Hi,
My application received on August 24 and I got refusal letter on august 24 (reason: no fulltime for a specific period of time) and I did send a request letter to officer to reopen my case with my pay stubs to show 30 hour/week. I am just wondering whether your friend got any email from CIC saying that his file is reopened or he just received RPRF request directly. My status shows like decision made since August 24.
Thank you

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
MACHU said:
Hi,
My application received on August 24 and I got refusal letter on august 24 (reason: no fulltime for a specific period of time) and I did send a request letter to officer to reopen my case with my pay stubs to show 30 hour/week. I am just wondering whether your friend got any email from CIC saying that his file is reopened or he just received RPRF request directly. My status shows like decision made since August 24.
Thank you
what evidence of employment did you present to them? Did you submit your T4 and notice of assessment? How many employers did you have for your 24 months work experience? Maybe you just need to submit more evidence of employment. I know that the most essential evidence is the T4 and the NOA, there they would ba able to see your full time work experience to an employer. Are you from the live in caregiver program or are you working as nurse ? Your response is highly appreciated. I will be filing next week, I am live in caregiver and I will be filing for caring for people with high medical needs. Thanks.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Employment for the new pathway is 1 employer for 24 months. They will not accept accummulated time of employment for different employers.