+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Add Spouse/Family Member for Temporary Resident Visa - TRV application from inside Canada

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hi,
This question has discussed in multiple times in this forum and yet there is no clear answer has provided.
The main problem when applying for TRV from inside Canada is it doesn't provide right form. It gives me the form to change condition / extend visitor visa (5708) form instead of the application for the visitor visa (5257) form. For the main applicant, it does provide the application for the visitor visa (5257) form.

I have my BOWP and my PR application is still under process. I need to travel outside Canada and need TRV to re-enter the Canada.
I am facing the above-mentioned problem when I try to apply for TRV. I went through the forum and I didn't find the answer. Can anyone tell me what is the possible solution for this?
1. Can I apply for online TRV with two separate accounts. One for myself and one for my Spouse?
2. Submit the paper-based application instead of online TRV application?

Any other solution???

bubagump

Nov 5, 2018
Hi,
This question has discussed in multiple times in this forum and yet there is no clear answer has provided.
The main problem when applying for TRV from inside Canada is it doesn't provide right form. It gives me the form to change condition / extend visitor visa (5708) form instead of the application for the visitor visa (5257) form. For the main applicant, it does provide the application for the visitor visa (5257) form.

I have my BOWP and my PR application is still under process. I need to travel outside Canada and need TRV to re-enter the Canada.
I am facing the above-mentioned problem when I try to apply for TRV. I went through the forum and I didn't find the answer. Can anyone tell me what is the possible solution for this?
1. Can I apply for online TRV with two separate accounts. One for myself and one for my Spouse?

Any other solution???
Hello,

How did you work around this problem ?
I know its late, but I am in the same situation.
CIC gives the wrong forms for spouse. How did you fix this ?

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

Any other solution???
Hi Ganesh,
How did you fix this problem for your spouse application to get the IMM5257 instead of IMM 5708. I am facing the same problem...Can you please let me know?

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I tried but unable to 8 family members all together only I was able to add 6..
Is there any other way??