+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add child to existing visa application

aks1985

Dec 2, 2019
Hi, Last year i had filed for a ICT work permit through my employer and processed my spouse's visitor visa along with it. We had our visa stamped but due to some personal reason could not travel to Canada. Now we have a kid and wanted to know how to submit his visitor visa. Should i submit a new application or is there a way to add to existing application.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, Last year i had filed for a ICT work permit through my employer and processed my spouse's visitor visa along with it. We had our visa stamped but due to some personal reason could not travel to Canada. Now we have a kid and wanted to know how to submit his visitor visa. Should i submit a new application or is there a way to add to existing application.
You need to submit a new TRV app for your child.

aks1985

Dec 2, 2019
You need to submit a new TRV app for your child.
Thanks for your response. When i submit a new TRV they are asking for proof of financial support. This was not needed for my spouse when i had filed together. Should i upload my employment letter in financial support?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for your response. When i submit a new TRV they are asking for proof of financial support. This was not needed for my spouse when i had filed together. Should i upload my employment letter in financial support?
And bank statements.