+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO ADD A NEW BORN TO SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY

nickprado

Nov 17, 2021
My wife finished and passed her medical last Friday 13th after going through so much travel to get it done and no update till now. Dont know how long till PPR.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My wife finished and passed her medical last Friday 13th after going through so much travel to get it done and no update till now. Dont know how long till PPR.
Very little in IRCC happens in less than a couple weeks. For medical, it will have to go to the medical officer for sign-off and thne back to visa officer. There are only a handful of medical officers so one being unavailable for a week or two is not unusual.

nickprado

Nov 17, 2021
So I called IRCC agent and they said internally they can see everything is passed for both and also can see a COPR valid now till next year and next step is to issue PPR. But so far my Ecas, auto telephone response and Gckey says eligibility checking, background checking, still says "in process" for PA. Confused

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Hi, my outland online spouse sponsorship application is in progress. I need to add my newborn to my application.

I learned from this forum that I need to update the imm0008, and imm5406 forms and send them through IRCC web form. I did not print and sign these forms when I initially filled out my application online.

Do I need to print them now to sign before attaching them to the IRCC webform? Please help urgently.

Var2k

Nov 15, 2021
Hello any update pls rreply. Neither my childs medical nor mine updated in gckey. Pls help

Var2k

Nov 15, 2021
Hi I recieved medical request for myself too. To submit within 30 days. Dont know how long will they to make a decision. Egarly waiting for Ppr

anwin8690

Aug 25, 2022
Hi, my outland online spouse sponsorship application is in progress. I need to add my newborn to my application.

I learned from this forum that I need to update the imm0008, and imm5406 forms and send them through IRCC web form. I did not print and sign these forms when I initially filled out my application online.

Do I need to print them now to sign before attaching them to the IRCC webform? Please help urgently.
how did you apply ? Do we need to first inform them by sending webform?? Or we can send those updated forms via webform ? We have a new born child and my wife’s sponsorship application is in process. Can you please guide us ?