+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How should i send document to London Visa office for Parent Sponsorship

ssurti

Jan 9, 2020
Hi I received email from London visa office to send 4 documents and Medical result but they never mention how should i send document via reply back to email or mail by post is there anyone received similar email for parent sponsorship and ask document or someone earlier process and send document to them what is the best way to send them. Any help is really appreciated your experience.

Ranjha808

Nov 24, 2017
If you have GCKEY account then you can submit them electronically or you can just mail them the old fashioned. Its really upto you.

ssurti

Jan 9, 2020
Hi yes i have GCKEY access should not i reply to them via email where i received letter from them ? if i attached document in GCKEY is there option to attached as i did ont s

ssurti

Jan 9, 2020
As i received i connect my application to GCKEY after i received email about requested documents may be thats why i do not see any option to attached documents in GCKEY online account

Ranjha808

Nov 24, 2017
As i received i connect my application to GCKEY after i received email about requested documents may be thats why i do not see any option to attached documents in GCKEY online account
You should send it by standard mail then just to be on the safe side. I sent my documents to London by mail as well.