+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How PNP works

AUSSIEMATE

Oct 24, 2019
Gday Everyone,

In regards To PNP, I have seen people received NOI in a few weeks after the creation of EE while others waited for months (for the same NOC code). I am now wondering how PNP system works. Are the provinces choose candidates in a queue for a particular NOC. Or it entirely depends upon a province to choose candidate regardless of the date of EE seniority.
Any valuable insights are welcome.
Thanks All

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Sorry you have had no replies so far. I expect it is because nobody truly knows but I could be wrong.

Personally I imagine that each province had a ranking system for their EE PNP nominations, if you haven't applied to their PNP directly I expect they will rank you against their own system. I doubt that it is down to date of EE pool entry.

That is just my own guess and it is just a guess.

If you have been in the pool a while and received no nomination it might be worth applying to a PNP on a provinces website.

I wonder if showing an interest in more than one province might reflect badly?

I would welcome other views.

Reactions: AUSSIEMATE

AUSSIEMATE

Oct 24, 2019
Sorry you have had no replies so far. I expect it is because nobody truly knows but I could be wrong.

Personally I imagine that each province had a ranking system for their EE PNP nominations, if you haven't applied to their PNP directly I expect they will rank you against their own system. I doubt that it is down to date of EE pool entry.

That is just my own guess and it is just a guess.

If you have been in the pool a while and received no nomination it might be worth applying to a PNP on a provinces website.

I wonder if showing an interest in more than one province might reflect badly?

I would welcome other views.
Than you @Wotsit for your kind reply.
I am just wondering how I can apply PNP on a province's website. I am an FSW outland candidate.

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Take a look at the websites of the provinces you are interested in.
On their international skilled worker page they should have an express entry sub category.
They will have a list of eligibilty requirements but if you are eligible you should be able to apply.
Requirements will be different for each province and for some you will need a connection through work, study or family but I believe for some you won't.
Sorry I can't be more specific I am no expert.

Reactions: AUSSIEMATE