+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time it will take to get answer for spouse Visa after Biometrics??

Sha n

Dec 9, 2019
Hey guys,i applied for wife as sowp.i am in canada as a full time student .i applied on 21 november for my wife.she has done with medical and biometrics.results showing that medical test has passed on dec 2.how much time it will take more.
Hi my husband is in Canada on student visa and I applied for SOWP online on nov24, biometrics on 26th, and got my approval on dec6 th, now submitted passport for stamping. So it took me a total of 10-12 days.

gaganpannu22

Jul 24, 2017
Hi my husband is in Canada on student visa and I applied for SOWP online on nov24, biometrics on 26th, and got my approval on dec6 th, now submitted passport for stamping. So it took me a total of 10-12 days.
What is your profile .can u please tell me about it

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
My husband is in Canada on Work Permit, we have applied for our PR May 05 2019,all documentation and medical have been done and passed, meanwhile my husband applied for my SOWP on October 15 2019,Got bio metric request on 18th October, Biometric Done on 21 October. still no news . They didnt asked me for medical as I already done my medical for PR. I don't know if they will ask again for medical or same medical will be follow by them. no news of visa status so far, Need Prayers

jithilseb1

Aug 31, 2019
India
Category........
Guys please advise me i am too much worried

I have submitted online and got medical request by Nov and medical was updated on profile by Nov 17th.Till now i didnt get a PPR and my agent is saying normal time scale to get PPR is 2 weeks after medical.I am confused and tensed.

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Guys please advise me i am too much worried

I have submitted online and got medical request by Nov and medical was updated on profile by Nov 17th.Till now i didnt get a PPR and my agent is saying normal time scale to get PPR is 2 weeks after medical.I am confused and tensed.
Hi you got any update?

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys,i applied for wife as sowp.i am in canada as a full time student .i applied on 21 november for my wife.she has done with medical and biometrics.results showing that medical test has passed on dec 2.how much time it will take more.
Hi gaganpannu22, any update..?

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi All,

I got a PPR request today. I followed below process for my SOWP.
for SOWP we can apply in two categories C-41, C-42 (google it for more details). I explicitly mentioned in the cover letter that I am applying for that particular visa. I filed online directly from CIC website from Canada. My wife is in India and she did Bio metrics and Medicals there.
Timeline- Estimated processing time was 7 Weeks
Nov 13 - application filed
Nov -15 - Bio metrics updated
Nov -27 - Medial request letter
Dec 5 - Medicals passed.
Dec -12 - PPR request

I added the below documents to support my application.
My Docs - my Work permit,Canadian Masters Degree, POF, Tax Filings, last 6 months Bank Statements,Wedding photos(we married in OCT 2019), Employment offer letter, One yer Exp letter with NOC category and responsibilities listed,Passport with all stamps, Whatspp and FB conversations to prove that we knew each other for a while.
My Wife's Docs - Her Employment Offer letter,POF,Tax Filings,Employee letter from her Company, BE degree

Last edited:

Eric1993

Nov 25, 2019
Hey could you help in providing details of what all documents did you provide for the visa like a checklist of documents

Eric1993

Nov 25, 2019
Hi All,
I got a PPR request today.
Timeline-
I am in Canada on work permit and I filed an online application for SOWP under C41 category for my wife in India.
Nov -15 - Biometrics updated
Dec 5 - Medicals passed.
Dec -12 - PPR request
Thanks a lot for all your help. Cheers!
Congratulations.. Hey could you tell what all documents did you provide?

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Congratulations.. Hey could you tell what all documents did you provide?
Hi Eric,
My Docs - my Work permit,Canadian Masters Degree, POF, Tax Filings, last 6 months Bank Statements,Wedding photos(we married in OCT 2019), Employment offer letter, One yer Exp letter with NOC category and responsibilities listed,Passport with all stamps, Whatspp and FB conversations to prove that we knew each other for a while.
My Wife's Docs - Her Employment Offer letter,POF,Tax Filings,Employee letter from her Company, BE degree

gaganpannu22

Jul 24, 2017
Hi All,

I got a PPR request today. I followed below process for my SOWP.
for SOWP we can apply in two categories C-41, C-42 (google it for more details). I explicitly mentioned in the cover letter that I am applying for that particular visa. I filed online directly from CIC website from Canada. My wife is in India and she did Bio metrics and Medicals there.
Timeline- Estimated processing time was 7 Weeks
Nov -15 - Bio metrics updated
Dec 5 - Medicals passed.
Dec -12 - PPR request

I added the below documents to support my application.
Can u please tell me how much money did u showed in you wife account and in your account.