+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time it will take to get answer for spouse Visa after Biometrics??

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi
I have submitted my form online on 24th October and got My Biometric done on 30th October and Now my file is in IRCC Bangalore, India can you tell me how much time will it takeanswe

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Its show estimate 8week but many files are done in 20day or 3 to 4 weeks so want to know about chance? And i just just done with my
Biometric document submission and medical are yet to be done? So any proper time apart from cic web site because in starting it was showing

AshaKrish

Oct 23, 2019
Hi
I have submitted my form online on 24th October and got My Biometric done on 30th October and Now my file is in IRCC Bangalore, India can you tell me how much time will it takeanswe
Hello,My husband is in canada on his Post Graduate work permit,I applied from Bangalore,India online on September 30th,did Biometrics on October 3rd, October 5th biometrics updated,Medical request on October 15th,Medical passed on October 19th,
It is showing reviewing eligibility and background checks in progress.

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hello,My husband is in canada on his Post Graduate work permit,I applied from Bangalore,India online on September 30th,did Biometrics on October 3rd, October 5th biometrics updated,Medical request on October 15th,Medical passed on October 19th,
It is showing reviewing eligibility and background checks in progress.
You are almost done with your visa process you will receive call from them any time all the best. Which part of canada are you moving?

AshaKrish

Oct 23, 2019
You are almost done with your visa process you will receive call from them any time all the best. Which part of canada are you moving?
ThankYou! I am planning to move to Ontario.
Did you apply with an upfront medical or you got a medical request already?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Its show estimate 8week but many files are done in 20day or 3 to 4 weeks so want to know about chance? And i just just done with my
Biometric document submission and medical are yet to be done? So any proper time apart from cic web site because in starting it was showing
Take the IRCC estimate as the most reliable. If yours is done faster, be grateful.

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Can you tell me time for
Biometrics After application submissions:
Medical Request : -
Approved

It showed me 7week when I have registered but after one week of registration, it changed to 8week which one should I count??

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
And in which IRCC center your Files is?? Do you know? Becoz it depends on how we present file they reply Some Take btw 20days and some 1 to 2month or more than that