+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time it will take to get answer for spouse Visa after Biometrics??

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Guys We got medical request for my wife’s work permit today. We are in 7th week. Applied on September 17, biometric done on 20. I guess its a good sign. What you think ?
Yes good what was the processing time shown on the site and it's good but tool too much time for it. From were did you fill the form ?
Direct or through representative?

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Yes good what was the processing time shown on the site and it's good but tool too much time for it. From were did you fill the form ?
Direct or through representative?
I applied myself from Canada, my wife is in India. Still 5 more days to go to complete 8 weeks after biometrics. So, processing timeline on IRCC website can be trusted.

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
I applied myself from Canada, my wife is in India. Still 5 more days to go to complete 8 weeks after biometrics. So, processing timeline on IRCC website can be trusted.
No its totally on how you present the paper and the cross check the facts as well take time as she is going to give medical that means she have cleared her 80% process now rest 20% us the answer which will be i guess within week. How old is your marriage and when did you go to canada?

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
No its totally on how you present the paper and the cross check the facts as well take time as she is going to give medical that means she have cleared her 80% process now rest 20% us the answer which will be i guess within week. How old is your marriage and when did you go to canada?
our marriage is more than a year old. I came to Canada 3 years back. I got married before I got work permit. And I had declared my marriage to IRCC immediately I got married. But, I applied for SOWP couple of months ago.

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi All, I submitted for a SOWP online on NOV 13th did upfront medicals on the same day. Got Bio metrics request on 15th and submitted same day. We did medicals before the letter arrived? Will it a problem if we submit the upfront medicals acknowledgment? Thanks.

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hi All, I submitted for a SOWP online on NOV 13th did upfront medicals on the same day. Got Bio metrics request on 15th and submitted same day. We did medicals before the letter arrived? Will it a problem if we submit the upfront medicals acknowledgment? Thanks.
No, I do not think its a problem. Anyway, your medical will reach CIC.

squgeim

Aug 18, 2018
Guys We got medical request for my wife’s work permit today. We are in 7th week. Applied on September 17, biometric done on 20. I guess its a good sign. What you think ?
Hey! Did your medical got approved? Did you receiv a correspondence of Biometrics?

Our case is similar. We got a medical request on Nov 1 and medical approved on Nov 7. We received a correspondence of Biometrics on Nov 11. We haven't received any update after that.

Please let us know if you receive any updates.

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hey! Did your medical got approved? Did you receiv a correspondence of Biometrics?

Our case is similar. We got a medical request on Nov 1 and medical approved on Nov 7. We received a correspondence of Biometrics on Nov 11. We haven't received any update after that.

Please let us know if you receive any updates.
No update so far bro. I will for sure let you know. My wife appeared for medical on November 19. It will be approved by next week.

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello passport request means i got visa ? If yes then i have to send my passport for stamping but i have seen some people who when got their invelope of decision on which they got refusal What is that in that case ? Plz let me knw i am confused

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hello passport request means i got visa ? If yes then i have to send my passport for stamping but i have seen some people who when got their invelope of decision on which they got refusal What is that in that case ? Plz let me knw i am confused
Approved congratulations dear

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi
I have submitted my form online on 24th October and got My Biometric done on 30th October and Now my file is in IRCC Bangalore, India can you tell me how much time will it takeanswe
Swathi, when you submitted online- how did you know that its in IRCC banglore. I am confused becasue, I am in canada and i applied online for my wife from here. She did her Bio metrics and Medical in Bangalore.