AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
I am extremely disheartened, it's been over 22 days and still no update. I have my tickets booked for the 16th (believing the words of the vfs people, who told it will take "10 days") and now I am in limbo whether to cancel my ticket or not. With the rampant spreading of coronavirus, upcoming recession, I feel very tested and worried, not sure what to do. I would appreciate any suggestions.
16th march is still far away. Don’t worry you will get something in this week. 25-30 days is the average time. You are close

nehakhedekar

Feb 26, 2020
I am extremely disheartened, it's been over 22 days and still no update. I have my tickets booked for the 16th (believing the words of the vfs people, who told it will take "10 days") and now I am in limbo whether to cancel my ticket or not. With the rampant spreading of coronavirus, upcoming recession, I feel very tested and worried, not sure what to do. I would appreciate any suggestions.
OMG this scares me. Im still on 12th business day from the time it reached NDVO. Goodluck to you and all of us waiting. Please do let us know once you receive it so us others would have some idea and relief.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
My passport was received on 14th Feb. And as someone else said believing VFS people I booked tickets for 12 March leaving gap for extra 8 business days but not sure what to do now.
Why processing became so slow?? When I applied for PR I actually received it in 7 days.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Is it 22 business days or including weekends?

CBA321

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 August , 2015
AOR Received.
30 Sept , 2015
File Transfer...
SA 20 October 2015. IP 23 October AOR2 27 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 11 July 2015
Submitted the passport at VFS Chandigarh after the approval letter from my Express Entry. The passport was transferred to IRCC Chandigarh and not Delhi ?
Also , how long does it take to process the passport at IRCC Chandigarh.
Please advise

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Submitted the passport at VFS Chandigarh after the approval letter from my Express Entry. The passport was transferred to IRCC Chandigarh and not Delhi ?
Also , how long does it take to process the passport at IRCC Chandigarh.
Please advise
It will be processed at Chandigarh consulate. The visa stamp will be New Delhi though. It took us 7 days to get back the passports.

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
Hi everybody, I got an email update yesterday (in my despair, I didn't look at my phone or email and focused on work) and today when I checked my email, my application is approved and my passport is on its way. I am delighted and hopefully everyone who was waiting has gotten theirs too as well. Thank you everyone for your help and reassurance. I was about a day from actually canceling my tickets !!! God is good.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hi everybody, I got an email update yesterday (in my despair, I didn't look at my phone or email and focused on work) and today when I checked my email, my application is approved and my passport is on its way. I am delighted and hopefully everyone who was waiting has gotten theirs too as well. Thank you everyone for your help and reassurance. I was about a day from actually canceling my tickets !!! God is good.
Congrats!! I'm on Day 28. :rolleyes:

nehakhedekar

Feb 26, 2020
hi everyone. I met a friend of mine yesterday who himself is trying for PR canada and australia as well. And let me tell you he wasn't some rookie in this process has studied and travelled the world for job and everything, has worked with UNICEF and CRY globally, hence took the information he told me seriously. Ok so here goes. He told me some really worrysome stuff. He said even after we land in canada and our PR card goes for processing, if we are unable to find ourselves a job within 60 days, we will be deported back to our home country. PR wont be cancelled or something like that but you will be sent back. Initially i got scared listening to this, but the more i pondered over it, I don't find this information to be that credible as i scourged the internet last night finding any stuff relating to this piece of information. Couldn't find even 1 smidge of information on this 60 day job thing. Can anyone just clarify this even if its very silly. Also any of our friends on this forum who are now in Canada on PR, can they throw some light on this stuff. Please?! He was saying even when we land, the immigration over there still has chances of sending us back from there after the immigration interview. One of his friend got sent back. And then this 60 day job thing. I'm just so worried as i was thinking obtaining the stamped passport is the last hurdle between me and Canada, but these issues seem never ending. I have a govt job here in Mumbai, India and i'm so scared of leaving this job and going to a foreign country after all this stupendous hardwork, time and money invested only to know i can still get sent back. My rant is over. Even if this piece of information is long any annoying can please someone help???!!!

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
hi everyone. I met a friend of mine yesterday who himself is trying for PR canada and australia as well. And let me tell you he wasn't some rookie in this process has studied and travelled the world for job and everything, has worked with UNICEF and CRY globally, hence took the information he told me seriously. Ok so here goes. He told me some really worrysome stuff. He said even after we land in canada and our PR card goes for processing, if we are unable to find ourselves a job within 60 days, we will be deported back to our home country. PR wont be cancelled or something like that but you will be sent back. Initially i got scared listening to this, but the more i pondered over it, I don't find this information to be that credible as i scourged the internet last night finding any stuff relating to this piece of information. Couldn't find even 1 smidge of information on this 60 day job thing. Can anyone just clarify this even if its very silly. Also any of our friends on this forum who are now in Canada on PR, can they throw some light on this stuff. Please?! He was saying even when we land, the immigration over there still has chances of sending us back from there after the immigration interview. One of his friend got sent back. And then this 60 day job thing. I'm just so worried as i was thinking obtaining the stamped passport is the last hurdle between me and Canada, but these issues seem never ending. I have a govt job here in Mumbai, India and i'm so scared of leaving this job and going to a foreign country after all this stupendous hardwork, time and money invested only to know i can still get sent back. My rant is over. Even if this piece of information is long any annoying can please someone help???!!!
This is wrong no one can send you back unless you are involved in serious criminal activity.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
First of all take a step back and breathe.... Secondly there is no such rule that if you can't find a job within first 60 days you will be sent back. Atleast I haven't heard of it and my friends who are in Canada on PR couldn't find a job in first 60 days but hey they are still there .... about the landing interview case did he tell you exactly why his friend was sent back ?? If he didn't then you don't have all the facts and getting stressed unnecessarily.... What you can do at this point is prepare yourself fully ..... Don't overthink ... Peace out !!! May you have a great landing experience please do share it on this forum ....

Reactions: hypervariate123

nehakhedekar

Feb 26, 2020
First of all take a step back and breathe.... Secondly there is no such rule that if you can't find a job within first 60 days you will be sent back. Atleast I haven't heard of it and my friends who are in Canada on PR couldn't find a job in first 60 days but hey they are still there .... about the landing interview case did he tell you exactly why his friend was sent back ?? If he didn't then you don't have all the facts and getting stressed unnecessarily.... What you can do at this point is prepare yourself fully ..... Don't overthink ... Peace out !!! May you have a great landing experience please do share it on this forum ....
Okay! Thanks a ton!!!