kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
PPR received - 10 Feb
Passport Submitted in VFS Mumbai - 17 Feb
Passport delivered to NDVO - 19 Feb
No updates thereafter.
Anyone with the same timeline but have received the passport back ?
Expected it to return within 10 business days (as informed by VFS), but still waiting for some updates and passport.
My timeline is same as yours, apparently for everyone its taking more than 10 working days. Let's wait and see. Did you try emailing high commission at Delhi (as suggested by VFS)?

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
I am extremely disheartened, it's been over 22 days and still no update. I have my tickets booked for the 16th (believing the words of the vfs people, who told it will take "10 days") and now I am in limbo whether to cancel my ticket or not. With the rampant spreading of coronavirus, upcoming recession, I feel very tested and worried, not sure what to do. I would appreciate any suggestions.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
I am extremely disheartened, it's been over 22 days and still no update. I have my tickets booked for the 16th (believing the words of the vfs people, who told it will take "10 days") and now I am in limbo whether to cancel my ticket or not. With the rampant spreading of coronavirus, upcoming recession, I feel very tested and worried, not sure what to do. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Me too, 27 days and counting.

There's so much else going on and I'm annoyed that they wasted one month of my time. I've been waiting for my docs back to make any decisions and there are so many other factors to consider.

There's nothing for us to do unfortunately except wait.

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
Me too, 27 days and counting.

There's so much else going on and I'm annoyed that they wasted one month of my time. I've been waiting for my docs back to make any decisions and there are so many other factors to consider.

There's nothing for us to do unfortunately except wait.
Waiting is bothersome, but it's something I can do. But what really breaks my heart is the uncertainty and how unpredictable this has become. I only have a small window to cancel my tickets and then book again for a later date. If I go through the cancellation route, then I may not be able to get an affordable ticket shortly and this would cascade into losing my apartment in Canada and destabilizes my timeline.

Reactions: hypervariate123