+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

RWool

Dec 24, 2019
Submitted passport on 9th Dec in Mumbai
Just got this update:
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2020/01/06 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
However, there is no change in the CIC portal... I thought the CIC portal shows application is approved
Hope that the passport has been stamped
Can anyone throw some light?

asm1987

Dec 18, 2019
Just got this update:
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2020/01/06 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
However, there is no change in the CIC portal... I thought the CIC portal shows application is approved
Yes the portal will be updated. Just wait a little, the portal should be updated within the next hour or so! Congratulations once again!

Reactions: RWool

RWool

Dec 24, 2019
just
Just got this update:
CIC portal just got updated: Application has been approved!

RWool

Dec 24, 2019
Yes the portal will be updated. Just wait a little, the portal should be updated within the next hour or so! Congratulations once again!
Thanks! You were right. CIC portal just got updated. Application approved along with Counterfoil status

asm1987

Dec 18, 2019
No am still waiting! I am wondering why it’s taking such a long time☹
Don't be stressed out. Your passport has probably got stamped by now, its just that the transit takes time from the High Commission to the VAC office. Hence the delay. When I checked my passport, it had actually got stamped on the 17th Dec 2019 only. But I received the communication only on the 2nd Jan 2020 that it has been processed.

RHG1990

Jan 6, 2020
Within how many days you got it? Did u contact or call them .. we have booked tickets but waitg for passport..
Did you try contacting the high commission? I tried but no luck. The operator picked up my phone after multiple attempts and then just cut the call

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone here sent PP on Dec 23rd to New Delhi VO? Through Mumbai VFS?