+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
They
I have received PPR request on Sep 22 and submitted passport Sep 23 from vfs when will they return my passport and i am unable to track through the VFS Reference number
Havent returned the passport even after 1 month!!Really do they take so much time?

Canyem_75

Dec 9, 2018
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
I submitted passport on Oct 01 to VFS and delivered yo Amman VO on Oct 03 and I am still waiting. Any idea how long it takes??
Hi @hadeel_1986, I was curious to know whether you got your passport back already. And if so, how long did that take as I submitted mine via vfs Amman too. Any info you share would be appreciated!

camptrav

Sep 16, 2018
Any guidance/experience on non-VFS related passport request timelines? How long did it take for you to receive your passport back after you sent it in the mail to Ottawa?

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi,

My friend's father is in Canada on Supervisa. His Parental sponsorship just got approved and he recieved the Passport request. If he submits the passport in Ottawa, how long will it take? ANy experience. The emails says keep 3 months in mind.

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
Visa application, tracking ID is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
What means this passport process at Chandigarh visa office or Delhi . Because submit passport at Chandigarh.

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
Visa application, tracking ID Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-12-16 10:09:41 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-CHANDIGARH. Msg received what does means

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-12-16 10:09:41 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-CHANDIGARH. Msg received what does means
Your passport is stamped with one time entry visa and should be delivered to you (if opted for courier) or available for collection from VFS Chandigarh by tomorrow. Congratulations!!

asm1987

Dec 18, 2019
Hi All,

Received PPR on the 5th Dec'19
Passport submitted on the 9th Dec'2019 in New Delhi

Application status shows still in progress! When can i expect an approval on my application and my passport back?