+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

manyothers

May 2, 2019
Our passport is also dispatched from NDVO Delhi. CIC profile has also been updated.
Passport submitted date - Apr 18, 2019 - VFS HYD
NDVO Started Processing - Apr 23, 2019
Dispatched - May 09, 2019

Best of luck everyone.

mayank_m13

May 7, 2019
Hi guys, needed some help.

I received an email stating that I need to submit my passport to VFS India. However, my wife who is secondary applicant has not received any email. Will she be receiving a separate mail later or her passport has to be submitted along with my passport request letter itself?

The letter I received has only my UCI. However, under the section for photographs, it is mentioned that I need to carry 2 photos each for myself and accompanying dependents.

Sidd31

May 7, 2019
Finally CIC status got updated to ‘Approved’. Though no email from CIC (did a self check) and VFS status still shows under processing!

My timelines:
Submitted PP to VFS Bombay on 17th Apr19

Under processing at IRCC New Delhi since 23rd Apr19

CIC account updates to ‘Approved’ on 9th May19 (though VFS tracking still shows under processing, hopefully that should change by tomorrow)

Good luck to everyone waiting for updates. The wait is overwhelming, but hang in there folks!

Apr 4, 2019
you should push them to do sth. In the ppr letter, they said to contact them after a month.
Hi Naten,

I did call IRCC (Canada) and informed them that I am reaching out to them since 1 month has surpassed as per the indication of PPR letter, IRCC told me that New Delhi Canada High Commission is outside their purview and that I should try contacting Delhi HC directly for timeline/ status update :-(

New Delhi HC, wrote them an email, no response.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi Naten,

I did call IRCC (Canada) and informed them that I am reaching out to them since 1 month has surpassed as per the indication of PPR letter, IRCC told me that New Delhi Canada High Commission is outside their purview and that I should try contacting Delhi HC directly for timeline/ status update :-(

New Delhi HC, wrote them an email, no response.
so your case is with New Delhi but not Singapore?

Apr 4, 2019
so your case is with New Delhi but not Singapore?
I submitted the application to VFS-Chennai who sends it to only New Delhi High Commission, I wish I have more information on where the passport is though, but well I could copy Singapore as well in future communications