+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Looks like IRCC Delhi is processing passports faster for people who submitted in other cities compared to the ones who submitted directly to vfs delhi...

Arunoswin

Mar 27, 2019
Received PPR on 22. February. 2019
Passport Submitted at VFS, Chennai on 5.March.2019
Passport Received by IRCC, New Delhi on 7.March.2019

Still Waiting. Its almost more than 15 Days. Checked cic Client Application Status using UCI number. It shows "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." Can anybody help.

Arunoswin

Mar 27, 2019
Hi, my passport reached IRCC Delhi on 7th March and I haven't received any update since then. Can you guys please let me know if you have received any updates in your cic account yet?
Hi, my passport too reached IRCC, New Delhi on 7th of March. Dispatched through VFS, Chennai and still awaiting for a reply. Am not able to check the cic account too as it says " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".. Am unable to log in.. Can anybody help ..

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Received PPR on 22. February. 2019
Passport Submitted at VFS, Chennai on 5.March.2019
Passport Received by IRCC, New Delhi on 7.March.2019

Still Waiting. Its almost more than 15 Days. Checked cic Client Application Status using UCI number. It shows "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." Can anybody help.
Client Application Status is not for express entry online applications. Moreover, you should check the vfs tracking for passport status.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
My passport reach’s IRCC on 18th March. My spouse return envelope tracker got activted, so it seems her passport got stamped.
Apparently they sent back my wife’s passport with a letter that primary candidate copr has not been issues yet. Now waiting for IRCC delhi to issue COPR for me.

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
Apparently they sent back my wife’s passport with a letter that primary candidate copr has not been issues yet. Now waiting for IRCC delhi to issue COPR for me.
Oh oh. I have a similar case as yours. I am the principal applicant and submitted my passport in Singapore on Mar 25th, while my wife submitted hers in India on Mar 25th as well. Both our trackers were updated to delivered, and under processing the very next day. Not sure how it is going to work out now based on your experience.

I had a peculiar scenario where I received PPR through my online account though. So saw an update there that my additional documents (passport) has been received. It was ‘we need additional documents’ until yesterday. Hoping it gets processed before my wife’s is started in New Delhi.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Oh oh. I have a similar case as yours. I am the principal applicant and submitted my passport in Singapore on Mar 25th, while my wife submitted hers in India on Mar 25th as well. Both our trackers were updated to delivered, and under processing the very next day. Not sure how it is going to work out now based on your experience.

I had a peculiar scenario where I received PPR through my online account though. So saw an update there that my additional documents (passport) has been received. It was ‘we need additional documents’ until yesterday. Hoping it gets processed before my wife’s is started in New Delhi.
Yeah I think it if they process urs first then there wont be any problem otherwise u might need to send it again.