+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hello Bro,
What all documents you took along to the VFS centre?

1. Passport
2. 2x photos
3. The Ready for VISA email copy
4. Consent letter at the VFS centre.

Anything else?
That's all you need . I submitted Passport photocopy as well .

eternalgod

Jun 6, 2018
Hello All, I am wondering if we have done anything wrong. My wife is primary applicant and she is in Canada itself. I am dependent and currently in US. I sent my passport with her after she visited me during the Christmas vacation. Now she has sent both our passports to Ottawa ofc for stamping. Her passport wouldn't face any issues. Will my passport face any issue? Or should I have had submitted to US processing center? Please comment.

Inez03

Dec 30, 2018
A
Anyone waiting for their passports from vfs Manila? How long does it usually take for vfs Manila to return passports with visa? Thanks in advance to anyone replying to my query...
Any updates yet? My passport was submitted on Dec 18 and no updates up to now..

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I have submitted at vfs Hyderabad 10/1 and it's in vac Delhi today, in transit to ircc office Delhi. When can I expect to get the passports back?

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys, I've also submitted my passport on 31 Jan to VFS bangalore. Waiting. Any expectations regarding timelines?

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
When i talk to an agent he was telling me that, spouse's request will be triggered once after i get stamped on my passport. Wondering he gave me a false information.
Hi, Did you get a reply for the request to change visa office for spouse. I am in the same situation as you are and I have emailed them on Jan 31st. How long do you think they will take to respond?

s2patel48

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
Nope nothing regarding passport but i got another ready for Visa email just now.
i have sent it on 5th feb . Vfs tracking says it reached ndvo and in process. No furthure updates. Please guys keep posting status updates.

ice517

Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys! How long did it take to get your passports back from vfs Manila? Thanks and goodluck to all of us!

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So got an update from VFS as below:

Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/02/11 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in BANGALORE

The tracking number for courier have not been enabled yet.

@Mr@P - did you get any update?