+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey surprisingly I've got a mail from my local VO that to submit my passport. but my request was for my spouse. is the standard way they send mail even for dependents too?
Maybe that's how they do it for India residents? I'm from the Philippines so maybe that's why it's a little bit different... But yes same thing, I also received an email from Manila asking me to send passport for me but with appendix B for my dependents.

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
Hey surprisingly I've got a mail from my local VO that to submit my passport. but my request was for my spouse. is the standard way they send mail even for dependents too?
Oh I see...

I also read someone's situation similar to yours, maybe everything is case to case basis? I don't think they will give you wrong information since all calls are recorded.
Maybe that's how they do it for India residents? I'm from the Philippines so maybe that's why it's a little bit different... But yes same thing, I also received an email from Manila asking me to send passport for me but with appendix B for my dependents.
oh I see... My return tracker activated today.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi
Needed some advice. Me and my husband have submitted the passports in different countries( Main applicant in Manila and dependent in India). The main applicant submitted on 17th Nov and received the stamped passport on 23rd nov. While dependent (me) submitted the passport on 30th Nov to ircc Delhi and looking at vs tracker, still it is showing my passport is with ircc. I had attached all supporting documents and mail copies of submitting passports in different countries in my my application( while submitting passport at vs offc). What should I do to get an update on my application as I have heard that timeline for stamping is 10 days only while for my application now it's more than 20 days?

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi
Needed some advice. Me and my husband have submitted the passports in different countries( Main applicant in Manila and dependent in India). The main applicant submitted on 17th Nov and received the stamped passport on 23rd nov. While dependent (me) submitted the passport on 30th Nov to ircc Delhi and looking at vs tracker, still it is showing my passport is with ircc. I had attached all supporting documents and mail copies of submitting passports in different countries in my my application( while submitting passport at vs offc). What should I do to get an update on my application as I have heard that timeline for stamping is 10 days only while for my application now it's more than 20 days?
Just have to wait...

jp.verma85

Dec 20, 2017
Hi Guys..any one waiting for COPR from Delhi VFS? whats the latest date of submission for which the COPR has been received from the DELHI VFS? I had submitted mine on 7th Dec but no update still.

Tamtam30

Dec 7, 2018
Did you hear anything after that? have your Tracking ID got updated in the system?I went to NY VFS office on Monday and they told me I have Consent form missing in my doc (but I damn sure I sent it to them). Anyway, I filled that form and they gave the same tracking ID to me and one for my wife too. but still, I see no Records found in the website.
Yes i got my passport yesterday

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Anyone waiting for their passports from vfs Manila? How long does it usually take for vfs Manila to return passports with visa? Thanks in advance to anyone replying to my query...

Sujathj

May 15, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hi Guys..any one waiting for COPR from Delhi VFS? whats the latest date of submission for which the COPR has been received from the DELHI VFS? I had submitted mine on 7th Dec but no update still.
Hi..any news??
I have submitted mine on 10th december still shows in process.

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
Hi..any news??
I have submitted mine on 10th december still shows in process.
Congrats on your PPR. How long from file submission did it take for you to get ppr?

kanchanvc

Nov 14, 2018
Hello Bro,
What all documents you took along to the VFS centre?

1. Passport
2. 2x photos
3. The Ready for VISA email copy
4. Consent letter at the VFS centre.

Anything else?
Thats all you need. Carry cash of approx 900 rs pp. Back of the Photo shud have handwritten details. Our stamped data got all messy so pls handwrite.

We just submitted our passports today in pune. :)