+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

svarshn

Dec 6, 2018
Ok i just finished everything.I went to Consulate of Canada and they were super nice i tottally recommend eveybody who has problems to go there
The adress is 550 South Hope Street La.It turns out that im missing payment of 19.90 and they couldnt process further.They also told me that they sent me a mail on 24-th (which is not truth),to let me know that i need to pay fees (my boyfriend sent all documents but not the money order of 19.90) and that they called me on number (which also is not true)they told that to the guy before me also and he was suprised. Anyway they told me to come back to VFS to 8530 Wilshire BLVD and call them in the meantime to let them know that im coming.I went they said "Oh sorry is a mistake you passport is here ,and show it to me Anyway now everything is complete so i m waiting stamping.Hope this helped,everybody go to Consulat of Canada
Did you hear anything after that? have your Tracking ID got updated in the system?I went to NY VFS office on Monday and they told me I have Consent form missing in my doc (but I damn sure I sent it to them). Anyway, I filled that form and they gave the same tracking ID to me and one for my wife too. but still, I see no Records found in the website.

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
By the way, how did you approach for your dependent passport to get stamp?
I sent message to CSE asking them where should I send my dependents' passports since they are all in the Philippines. How about you what did you do regarding your dependents' passports submission?

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
I sent message to CSE asking them where should I send my dependents' passports since they are all in the Philippines. How about you what did you do regarding your dependents' passports submission?
As same i did send mail to cic that change VO to local VO, but no response yet. how about yours?

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
As same i did send mail to cic that change VO to local VO, but no response yet. how about yours?
I received a generic reply saying that your file is transferred to the responsible office.... so are you saying that you haven't sent your dependents' passports yet?

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
I received a generic reply saying that your file is transferred to the responsible office.... so are you saying that you haven't sent your dependents' passports yet?
I have sent my passport to Ottawa as i am in canada, at the same time requested them to change my spouse VO to India local VO but there is no response or reply yet. its been 25 days. can you share what did you request and to whom did you send mail?

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
When i talk to an agent he was telling me that, spouse's request will be triggered once after i get stamped on my passport. Wondering he gave me a false information.

Cecinland

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
When i talk to an agent he was telling me that, spouse's request will be triggered once after i get stamped on my passport. Wondering he gave me a false information.
Oh I see...
I also read someone's situation similar to yours, maybe everything is case to case basis? I don't think they will give you wrong information since all calls are recorded.

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
Oh I see...

I also read someone's situation similar to yours, maybe everything is case to case basis? I don't think they will give you wrong information since all calls are recorded.
Hey surprisingly I've got a mail from my local VO that to submit my passport. but my request was for my spouse. is the standard way they send mail even for dependents too?