+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
I submitted my passport on 9th Aug and it reached New Delhi on 13th. Since then nothing, I was told it would take around 10-12 days. Does anyone or did anyone have to wait longer than this? And is this much wait time normal?

Submitted at VFS Ahmedabad

Aug 23, 2018
Read my previous posts for the full details, the short version is I submitted my passport on the 6th at Chennai VFS and I got my passport back today with the visa today at 4 pm, I collected it in person. I did not get an email from VFS just an email yesterday saying from Canadian embassy that my passport was dispatched from NDVO to VAC. I called today and asked them for an update and they said collect between 2 and 4 pm.

Also I signed up for sms and I did not get any sms till now neither did I get an email from VFS. Yesterday I saw an update on mycic that my express entry application was approved.

Good luck to everyone still waiting

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Took 15 days for us. Details in signature. The NDVO average for stamping and CoPR has increased over the last few months. You will get your documents back, hang in there.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Yeah... got it on 14 Aug..now waiting for stamping :)
Thats great. Congratulations.Did u also have review required in the notes in eligibility? I remember u saying your eligibility was not started too for a long time.

Reactions: gary007

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Thats great. Congratulations.Did u also have review required in the notes in eligibility? I remember u saying your eligibility was not started too for a long time.
No I didn't had any review in eligibility .my vo is NDVO and they never said anything for my POF too.
I came to know all this by sending email to ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca
He replied me in a week and after that week I got my ppr

Reactions: wan11knu

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
No I didn't had any review in eligibility .my vo is NDVO and they never said anything for my POF too.
I came to know all this by sending email to ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca
He replied me in a week and after that week I got my ppr
Oh that means you had not ordered GCMS notes. Any way thats great news from your side. The wait continues here :)

Reactions: gary007

hrskhi

Aug 22, 2018
Hi to everyone,
I got my passport back today with visa stamped
And got CoPR
Submitted on 3rd August at VFS JALANDHAR
RECEIVED back on 30th AUGUST at VFS JALANDHAR

akhilmahajan5

Aug 11, 2017
Hello,
I received PPR email from ndvo today. Can you please help me with below queries:
1. Is secure transmission service required or can I skip it?
2. If I dont opt for courier delivery and prefer taking in person, then once the passport comes back after stamping, and in case i wont be available in delhi to collect it for 4-5 days, is it ok to collect it after 4-5 days from the date stamped copr is ready at centre for collection?

Retruitious

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello,
I received PPR email from ndvo today.
Congratulations

Can you please help me with below queries:
1. Is secure transmission service required or can I skip it?
That's the only option as far as I know

2. If I dont opt for courier delivery and prefer taking in person, then once the passport comes back after stamping, and in case i wont be available in delhi to collect it for 4-5 days, is it ok to collect it after 4-5 days from the date stamped copr is ready at centre for collection?
Available for collection at VFS for up to 30 days