+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is NDVO taking longer simply because it is inundated with PR applications? A friend who got PPR last year got his passport back from NDVO in 2-3 days. At the outset, this seems to be the case. The number of applicants from India has increased exponentially over the past 12 odd months, this in turn must have increased the workload the NDVO as well.

I submitted my passport at VFS Delhi on 13 Aug. Still waiting to hear back.

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Is NDVO taking longer simply because it is inundated with PR applications? A friend who got PPR last year got his passport back from NDVO in 2-3 days. At the outset, this seems to be the case. The number of applicants from India has increased exponentially over the past 12 odd months, this in turn must have increased the workload the NDVO as well.

I submitted my passport at VFS Delhi on 13 Aug. Still waiting to hear back.
I submitted on 10th still waiting no updates

Reactions: kushagra452

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Dear All,
Pls note my case got approved on 24Aug and counterfoil number is shown on mycic. However, i didnt get any notification. Since, i keep chkn like every hour so i could c d change when i was online.
I said i will keep u posted so here is my post. Now waiting fo return tracker which i guess wont be done before next Monday or Tuesday.
Cheers!

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
I sent my passports and photos to the Ottawa office last Friday and they got it on Tuesday this week. How long would it take to get the passports back? I am already in Canada.. Is there a way to get the landing done without leaving the country? Any info would be of great help. TIA!
hello! let me know if you already have your passport back.
I sent my passport to Ottawa office last Aug 17, and they received it Aug. 21, don't have any further update from them yet.. thanks

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
Dear All,
Pls note my case got approved on 24Aug and counterfoil number is shown on mycic. However, i didnt get any notification. Since, i keep chkn like every hour so i could c d change when i was online.
I said i will keep u posted so here is my post. Now waiting fo return tracker which i guess wont be done before next Monday or Tuesday.
Cheers!
how you get a return tracker? Does CIC sent you that info? thanks

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NDVO - Passport stamped and sent back to VFS. Will be collecting it on Monday (27 Aug). Took exactly 9 working days.

Very impressed with the speed with which NDVO is working!

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats. Lucky you!
Thanks. The documentation and visa stamping process for very smooth. However, now the process of finding employment in Canada starts. This is going to be an uphill task for me! Will give it my best shot, let's see what happens.