+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

axbisw

Apr 21, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
As per my analysis, in most cases they dispatch passports on Thursday or Friday. So you can expect in current week.
I submitted my passport on 25th May and got dispatch message on 15th June, after 21 days.
So don't worry. You will definitely get it soon!!
Yesterday gckey changed to Approved and counterfoil was generated with the document number.
Passport dispatched today. :)

vineetsr

Jun 27, 2018
Hi guys .. received email to submit passport and photographs . Me and my wife had applied for express entry with myself as principal applicant. Wanted to know if both me and my dependant have to mandatorily go to VFS for passport submission or can I go alone. I m going to VFS in bangalore

Last edited:

magisatish

Jun 27, 2018
I have filled my work permit visa application on Jun 4 in delhi, Still no progress. Anyone received visa stamping for work permit? What is recent processing time for work permit visa?

Prabh_Bassi

May 22, 2018
Hi..can cic ask for interview after ppr or not....its around one month to snd my passport to ndvo...someone told me they can ask for interview even after ppr

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys .. received email to submit passport and photographs . Me and my wife had applied for express entry with myself as principal applicant. Wanted to know if both me and my dependant have to mandatorily go to VFS for passport submission or can I go alone. I m going to VFS in bangalore
You alone can go and submit both the passports, just need to carry a consent form signed by your wife (form is available on VFS website)

alamjeet

Jun 19, 2018
I have submitted my passport at VFS Jalandhar, India on 18 May. I also got a SMS that processed passport is recieved at visa office Chandigarh, but when I checked the status from VFS website, it says your passport is being processed at New Delhi visa office. Strange na... I have booked the tickets for 5 June. Fingers crossed.
You got passport in how many days after submission

user16194

Jun 27, 2018
Hello
I have been waiting since the 7th of June 2018. I have still not gotten a reply. My tracking details says it's in Vienna Austria.
Don't know why it's taking time.
have you called the VAC or embassy? because the processing time from Germany is one week as shown on their website. by the way, in which university you got admission in?

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
I submitted passport on 18 june under PR category at Delhi office. Anyone got passport back recently from delhi office. If yes please let me know how much time it took?

lollypop29

Mar 15, 2018
have you called the VAC or embassy? because the processing time from Germany is one week as shown on their website. by the way, in which university you got admission in?
I am worried it's taking longer as well.
I dint get an admission I got my PPR.
Still waiting
Thank you