+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Pr1nce786

Jun 15, 2018
Hey guys I got my passport today but I have one doubt in the letter they attached with that it shows my marital status single is that ok ?

Prabh_Bassi

May 22, 2018
Hii...m new here...pls help me to clear my doubts. I got ppr 28 may..n sumitted my n my son passport same day...there was a problm in..embassy dont add my surname in my application..but have in passport....i sent them a form to correct my name..from last month to t

Prabh_Bassi

May 22, 2018
How much tim vo take to correct the neme n send passport back..plss share ur experince if someone know..m really worried..whts happening with our application..from the month

max1979

Jun 4, 2018
How much time is NDVO taking to return stamped PR passports with COPR? Any current trends, two weeks, three weeks, or a month? Firstly it has been seven days for my submission of passport to NVDO. Reading in Newspapers that student visas are prioritized for processing, reducing processing times for them...... but secondly what about timely processing of other applications in other categories for Canada visas and will above create delays for us or others for stamping of visas?

Deltocan

May 21, 2018
How much time is NDVO taking to return stamped PR passports with COPR? Any current trends, two weeks, three weeks, or a month? Firstly it has been seven days for my submission of passport to NVDO. Reading in Newspapers that student visas are prioritized for processing, reducing processing times for them...... but secondly what about timely processing of other applications in other categories for Canada visas and will above create delays for us or others for stamping of visas?
For my Visa, they took almost a month. Submitted on 17th May, got on 18th June. But People who has submitted in June 1st week, got their passport back within a week. I don't understand their working style. But maximum you can wait for a month. You will definitely get it within a month.

Revathibinu

Sep 30, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26/07/2017
AOR Received.
6/9/2017
File Transfer...
26/10/2017
Med's Request
16/09/2017
Med's Done....
28/09/2017
I submitted on June 8 and it still says "being processed". It has been 17 days already.[/QUOTE
We are in the same boat..17days for me too..

max1979

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks guys for replying to my post. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that our visa is not delayed .

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
I submitted our passports on June 12 Delhi vfs for pr for family case. Its still showing in process. Anybody received their passports back who submitted around June 12??? Please share any info if you have.

chintanp7

Sep 4, 2016
I submitted on June 8 and it still says "being processed". It has been 17 days already.
As per my analysis, in most cases they dispatch passports on Thursday or Friday. So you can expect in current week.
I submitted my passport on 25th May and got dispatch message on 15th June, after 21 days.
So don't worry. You will definitely get it soon!!

Reactions: axbisw

immu88

Jun 27, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks to all for this informative posts, My Company has applied the Work permit for me and they have submitted the passport on 8th of June. in VFS tracking site my status still showing "being processed". Can someone guide me how to register for CIC account. I have tried giving all the proper details but the error is coming like "Application Tracking number should not exceed 15 characters" and"you have choosen a wrong Category".

VFS tracking number is always of 20 characters. Am i missing something?