+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

jm009

Apr 15, 2018
Passport submitted 25 May.still waiting . VFS status says being processed . Can anyone tell me till which date the visas have been issued?

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
Dont worry. Shayad monday tuesday nu aa jae tuhada
I booked the ticket already for Friday I hope something for Monday

Reactions: kaurt

Olikwa

May 11, 2018
Am Olamide from Nigeria. let me share my experience.
After getting our passport request letter and medical instructions on May 3, on May 10, I sent our passports(4), police clearance, additional information documents, medical results through vfs to Canada immigration in Ghana. on May 28 , our online status changed from in process to decision made and the visas were issued on that date . 2 days later our passports was dispatched to vfs office lagos in Nigeria. On 6th June, i went for collection and we were given immigrant visas with confirmation of permanent residence attachment. interestingly we were given one year validity on our visas.
just to encourage you all. if you have been asked to submit your passports, believe you have been given already and it would be done within 15 working/business days. ours is a family visa and there was no delay at all .
Travelling very Soon at the end of the month. Good luck to you all

arshadamir

Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I had submitted my passport to VFS on 9th May. From 10th May on wards, it shows that the documents are being processed in the Canadian Visa Office, Abu Dhabi. Its nearly a month now since I've submitted my passport and still haven't heard anything from them.

I am applying for a PR via a consulting agency and had initially received the request letter to submit the passport on March 23rd. But my lawyer who is handling my case missed this and bought it to my attention on May 8th. I was already late to submit my passport. But the same was communicated to the London office and they had agreed to extend the date till end of May (communication and agreement to extend date was via email only). I have also sent print of the email received from the to Canadian Visa Office in Abu Dhabi via VFS regarding the extension.

Can someone shed light into this situation? Does it usually take a month or more to issue the visa in Abu Dhabi office? Or is it being delayed since its ramadan and the working hours are shorter in UAE? Or is this complication due to a delay in submitting the passport?

Any help or insight would be really appreciated. Thanks
33 days now. Any help? Anything I can do now?

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
I have submitted my passport at Bangalore VFS office May 23. From 24th, it is showing it is under review at Canada visa office Delhi.
Is any body received COPR whoever submitted during May 3rd week or 4th week from Delhi visa office.

chintanp7

Sep 4, 2016
I have submitted my passport at Bangalore VFS office May 23. From 24th, it is showing it is under review at Canada visa office Delhi.
Is any body received COPR whoever submitted during May 3rd week or 4th week from Delhi visa office.
Hi Mamatha, I have also submitted my passport at Bangalore VFS office on 25 May, in my case also it is showing under review at Canada Visa Office Delhi. My friend also submitted passport same day, he got status update about his passport dispatch on last Friday, 8 June.

Let's hope we get update in this week.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Mamatha, I have also submitted my passport at Bangalore VFS office on 25 May, in my case also it is showing under review at Canada Visa Office Delhi. My friend also submitted passport same day, he got status update about his passport dispatch on last Friday, 8 June.

Let's hope we get update in this week.
Thank you for your response. If you get any updates please let me know, i also do the same.