App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
Hi, I have submitted my passport on 22nd may at vfs delhi, which they forwarded to Canada visa office on 23rd may, now it's been 16days I didn't get my passport back still waiting.. on vfs online tracking it's keep showing being processed.. no new updates..why it's taking that long!!!
Same situation with me I’m so frustrated

Reactions: kaurt

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
I was 100% sure we would get it dispatched today so many other got PPR and there still holding up with our passports I don’t understand what’s happening

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
I called vfs yesterday.they said min time is 10 days maximum they dont knw
My husband said it depends on New Delhi so but I heard the max is 22 days

arshadamir

Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I had submitted my passport to VFS on 9th May. From 10th May on wards, it shows that the documents are being processed in the Canadian Visa Office, Abu Dhabi. Its nearly a month now since I've submitted my passport and still haven't heard anything from them.

I am applying for a PR via a consulting agency and had initially received the request letter to submit the passport on March 23rd. But my lawyer who is handling my case missed this and bought it to my attention on May 8th. I was already late to submit my passport. But the same was communicated to the London office and they had agreed to extend the date till end of May (communication and agreement to extend date was via email only). I have also sent print of the email received from the to Canadian Visa Office in Abu Dhabi via VFS regarding the extension.

Can someone shed light into this situation? Does it usually take a month or more to issue the visa in Abu Dhabi office? Or is it being delayed since its ramadan and the working hours are shorter in UAE? Or is this complication due to a delay in submitting the passport?

Any help or insight would be really appreciated. Thanks

kaurt

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

I had submitted my passport to VFS on 9th May. From 10th May on wards, it shows that the documents are being processed in the Canadian Visa Office, Abu Dhabi. Its nearly a month now since I've submitted my passport and still haven't heard anything from them.

I am applying for a PR via a consulting agency and had initially received the request letter to submit the passport on March 23rd. But my lawyer who is handling my case missed this and bought it to my attention on May 8th. I was already late to submit my passport. But the same was communicated to the London office and they had agreed to extend the date till end of May (communication and agreement to extend date was via email only). I have also sent print of the email received from the to Canadian Visa Office in Abu Dhabi via VFS regarding the extension.

Can someone shed light into this situation? Does it usually take a month or more to issue the visa in Abu Dhabi office? Or is it being delayed since its ramadan and the working hours are shorter in UAE? Or is this complication due to a delay in submitting the passport?

Any help or insight would be really appreciated. Thanks
I would advice u too chk passport processing tracker to know the average processing time of dubai embassy

chintanp7

Sep 4, 2016
I have submitted my passport on 25 May at VFS Bangalore. Still, it is showing that it is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.

When will it get completed? Any idea?

kaurt

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks mate. Almost all the cases were processed in less than a month from Abu Dhabi. And there were just two cases from my country of residence with the process completed in less than 3 weeks.

Dont worry.. My visa office is delhi where average processing time is 15 days ,i submitted on 22 may.,17 days nd still no updates.. It happen sometimes

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
Someone who submitted from New Delhi on May 23rd got they’re passport dispatched they got the message at 2am India time

Tit

Apr 25, 2018
Hi.......My wife and daughter submitted their passport.. 23: May:2018: Kolkata VFS forwarded to Canada visa office at New Delhi....Status shows processed passport has been bispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI....07/06/2018....PRAYING GOD AND THANKS GOD.....