+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
When I submitted my passport at NDVO on 19 March, the VFS manager told me that it may take a month, basis the current trend.

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
When is the expiry of your medical? Mine is 02-June and the PPR has that urgent note of the expiry. I’ve emailed SGVO to expedite and they acknowledged it so I got our passport last week. But for some reason, NDVO ignored that urgent note.

I emailed NDVO an hour back, copied CPC-Ottawa and raised CSE too. :)
Alright, so emailed the RVO today and then immediately got an automated response saying they don't respond to case specific inquiries through email and a CSE has to be raised for that. Did you get any such automated response from SGVO or did they actually reply back to your email? I am confused or should I just raise the CSE?

Reactions: iamxty

xbazingax

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
I came to India yesterday and submitted my Passport in New Delhi yesterday morning. The only update VFS tracker shows is that my passport is with NDVO. They sent me around 8 automated emails today with the same information.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I came to India yesterday and submitted my Passport in New Delhi yesterday morning. The only update VFS tracker shows is that my passport is with NDVO. They sent me around 8 automated emails today with the same information.

It seems NDVO via VFS is taking 2 weeks to get approved the case as could be seen at CIC portal. Then another 2-3 weeks to get passport & copr printed back. So in total 4-5 weeks
Seems printing machine got some serious backup

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Alright, so emailed the RVO today and then immediately got an automated response saying they don't respond to case specific inquiries through email and a CSE has to be raised for that. Did you get any such automated response from SGVO or did they actually reply back to your email? I am confused or should I just raise the CSE?
Yes, I get that same auto-reply from NDVO and CPC-Ottawa.

For SGVO, I don’t have to raise CSE since they would normally reply except for one time when I asked the status on the 5th month. I usually send emails during their office hours and get a response within 24 hours. Only NDVO ignored my emails :(

I emailed NDVO and raised CSE too yesterday. Let’s hope for the best today.

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi guys I have submitted my passport to vfs office for pr stamping 2 days ago. They gave me tracking id for bluedart. I am tracking it but it says no results found. Does anyone has idea what should i do in this situation

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi guys I have submitted my passport to vfs office for pr stamping 2 days ago. They gave me tracking id for bluedart. I am tracking it but it says no results found. Does anyone has idea what should i do in this situation
The return tracker will only be activated when VFS receives your stamped passport. Since you had sent it 2 days ago only, you can track the status through the link provided on the receipt or email.