How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Is your VFS tracker updated with CIC account?? Did u received any txt message on your phone regarding dispatch??
VFS Tracker doesn't get updated with CIC account. Your Tracking ID provided by VFS (which starts with 2017..) is the 'Reference Number' you need to enter on the BlueDart Tracking website. Hope this helps.

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
VFS Tracker doesn't get updated with CIC account. Your Tracking ID provided by VFS (which starts with 2017..) is the 'Reference Number' you need to enter on the BlueDart Tracking website. Hope this helps.
I checked it nothing happened!!

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Did u booked ticket??how long they usually take to dispatch any idea sorry to bother u again and again

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Did u booked ticket??how long they usually take to dispatch any idea sorry to bother u again and again
They dispatch it on the same day. What does your VFS status say?

quaker

Jun 12, 2017
Happy New Year to you all people, was following this amazing forum and got lots of answers for my questions and wonders about PR,

Please help me now to get some idea about following questions:

1. My passport has no empty pages. Do i need to have an empty page for PPR? I am from Mexico and i have work permit & student visa in my passport.

2. After i get PPR and they return my passport, do i need to leave the country to get PR on the border (like to go to Mexico or US) or its ok to just go to immigration and get PR there?

3. If i do need to leave the country like in US border for example - do i need to have US visa for that, even though i am not really entering the US?

Please help me to figure out this riddles as i can't find any information clear about that,

Thank you guys and let your PRs come as quick as possible,

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Passport submission to VFS, Chandigarh, India - 12th Dec

myCIC status updated to Application Approved (visa expiry date) - 3rd Jan (morning) - 22 calendar days / 13 Working days for stamping

VFS status updated - 3rd Jan (afternoon)

VFS SMS received - 4th Jan (1AM) - 2 SMS received

SMS1 text: "Visa Application, tracking ID No. 20171212INCDPPTXXXXX - Your processed passport has been received from the Canada Visa Office on 03/01/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh"

SMS2 Text - ""Visa Application, tracking ID No. 20171212INCDPPTXXXXX - Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre on 03/01/2018 vide Blue Dart. Use Tracking ID to track shipment on courier partners website after 24 hrs."

Reactions: Brar Lakha

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Happy New Year to you all people, was following this amazing forum and got lots of answers for my questions and wonders about PR,

Please help me now to get some idea about following questions:

1. My passport has no empty pages. Do i need to have an empty page for PPR? I am from Mexico and i have work permit & student visa in my passport.

2. After i get PPR and they return my passport, do i need to leave the country to get PR on the border (like to go to Mexico or US) or its ok to just go to immigration and get PR there?

3. If i do need to leave the country like in US border for example - do i need to have US visa for that, even though i am not really entering the US?

Please help me to figure out this riddles as i can't find any information clear about that,

Thank you guys and let your PRs come as quick as possible,
You're on the wrong thread- please search for flag poling as an option.

Re: the empty pages, yes you need atleast 2 blank pages with a minimum of 6 months validity.

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Passport submission to VFS, Chandigarh, India - 12th Dec

myCIC status updated to Application Approved (visa expiry date) - 3rd Jan (morning) - 22 calendar days / 13 Working days for stamping

VFS status updated - 3rd Jan (afternoon)

VFS SMS received - 4th Jan (1AM) - 2 SMS received

SMS1 text: "Visa Application, tracking ID No. 20171212INCDPPTXXXXX - Your processed passport has been received from the Canada Visa Office on 03/01/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh"

SMS2 Text - ""Visa Application, tracking ID No. 20171212INCDPPTXXXXX - Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre on 03/01/2018 vide Blue Dart. Use Tracking ID to track shipment on courier partners website after 24 hrs."
Hi so you will get your passport today. Are you from jalandhar?? I suggest you to call @ your local blue dart they probably get your passport by 10am.

harryreddy

Nov 17, 2014
submitted passports today in Hyderabad VFS. wen can I expect COPR? wat is the tentative timeline now a days?
lastly, getting passport req can be considered as PR issued? Appreciate ur help.
received msg from VFS that my application has been forwarded to Canada visa office, Bangalore