+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Just relax, current processing time is at least 20 calendar days

I had submitted on 12th Dec, and today CIC status was updated to approved. VFS website still shows as application being processed.
too anxious to be precise...cant wait

harryreddy

Nov 17, 2014
submitted passports today in Hyderabad VFS. wen can I expect COPR? wat is the tentative timeline now a days?
lastly, getting passport req can be considered as PR issued? Appreciate ur help.

Reactions: Jakev

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
submitted passports today in Hyderabad VFS. wen can I expect COPR? wat is the tentative timeline now a days?
lastly, getting passport req can be considered as PR issued? Appreciate ur help.
20-30 days is the current turnaround time. A PPR can be construed as receipt of PR. Congratulations.

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone I checked it online its approved...but VFS tracker not updated... its still showing being processed at new delhi!!! How long they take to update Tracker??? Help please

dipinderchadha

Dec 28, 2017
Hello everyone I checked it online its approved...but VFS tracker not updated... its still showing being processed at new delhi!!! How long they take to update Tracker??? Help please
Check blue dart tracking with your VFS tracking number.

Also can you please confirm if you got any notification of changes in cic account or you directly saw the change in your cic account?

Harpreet20389

Jan 3, 2018
Hi everone
My husband submitted his passport along with mine and our son's on 14th in Chandigarh VfS to be sent to Delhi. We haven't got any response yet. We are a bit worried about the response. Is there anyone who got their's with the same time frame?
Thank you

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Status update - CIC website shows as application approved and there is a visa validity date (one year from medicals).
VFS website still shows that the application is being processed.

I had submitted to Chandigarh VFS on 12th Dec - so processing time is 22 calendar days OR 13 working days (9 holidays)

Anyone has any ideas on the time it takes for BlueDart to send the passports?
Where can I find the BlueDart Tracking number?
Hi did u receive any txt message or any update on VFS site?? Because same thing happened with my husband’s passport i chrcked it online it says approved and visa issued today... but on VFS still showing bring processed at New Delhi. Please update your information??

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Check blue dart tracking with your VFS tracking number.

Also can you please confirm if you got any notification of changes in cic account or you directly saw the change in your cic account?
We directly checked it online, because they don’t send any email regarding change.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
We directly checked it online, because they don’t send any email regarding change.
Actually they do, and it's an email that your application is updated- this is received normally after a day of approval.