How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
My husband checked online today and his passport was dispatched today you should definitely hear something soon !!
Congrats again- when was the date of your passport submission again?

sask123

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you so much! My husband submitted his passport at VFS-Chandigarh on December 4... we got an approval yesterday!
my cic online portal says it is approved but my return tracker still not activated my vfs tracker says still processing in Delhi visa office, how much time it takes to activate the tracker after approved in online.

jjena

Oct 22, 2016
Congrats again- when was the date of your passport submission again?
I also got email confirmation today that it has been couriered back to my address. I got bluedart awb tracking also. Hoping to get it this weekend. Had submitted in Kolkata VFS on 5th Dec.

sidsj

Sep 7, 2017
Hi
I have submitted passports on 11th Dec at vfs mumbai. Assuming the current trend, expecting to receive by month end. _/\_

js19

Dec 18, 2017
my cic online portal says it is approved but my return tracker still not activated my vfs tracker says still processing in Delhi visa office, how much time it takes to activate the tracker after approved in online.
Ill tel you how it was with us ... on dec 19 i got an approval .. dec 20 we checked and the vfs tracker it said my husbands passport was dispatched and last night at 11pm ish my husband received an sms saying it has arrived at vfs chandigarh and i just spoke to him he just picked it up amd i will be finally seeing him on christmass !!!

sask123

Dec 15, 2017
Ill tel you how it was with us ... on dec 19 i got an approval .. dec 20 we checked and the vfs tracker it said my husbands passport was dispatched and last night at 11pm ish my husband received an sms saying it has arrived at vfs chandigarh and i just spoke to him he just picked it up amd i will be finally seeing him on christmass !!!
thank you js, congrats, I too got 19th dec approval but vfs trackers said still processing hoping today ......

shabbirs

Dec 21, 2017
Hello,
My husband is currently in Bangalore, submitted his passport on Dec 7, at VFS Bangalore, still waiting for his passport. any suggestions on how long it is taking for getting the passport back.
the VFS tracker says, its been processing at Delhi visa office. so any ideas......
And in my case, I didn't get an update on CIC account about the pr approval.
I just got a letter from Ottawa, Canada office for submitting passport, and an email stating that the application approved and please send the passport for final decision.

sask123

Dec 15, 2017
Hello,
My husband is currently in Bangalore, submitted his passport on Dec 7, at VFS Bangalore, still waiting for his passport. any suggestions on how long it is taking for getting the passport back.
the VFS tracker says, its been processing at Delhi visa office. so any ideas......
And in my case, I didn't get an update on CIC account about the pr approval.
I just got a letter from Ottawa, Canada office for submitting passport, and an email stating that the application approved and please send the passport for final decision.

Any time end of this week or next week you can expect, keep posted when you passport get back

Reactions: shabbirs

Yogesh Joshi

Dec 22, 2017
I sumitted my complete family' passports to VFS mumbai on 11th dec 2017. No updates after that. Its not only frustrating but also scary. I need to ttavel internationally. I thought my passport will arrive in 2 weeks. But ....
Now i postponded my travel by another 2 weeks. But cant postpond it further.
I just pray that passport will arrive in my hand by 05th jan max.
Please keep your status updated, so that we can atleast estimate.

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
I sumitted my complete family' passports to VFS mumbai on 11th dec 2017. No updates after that. Its not only frustrating but also scary. I need to ttavel internationally. I thought my passport will arrive in 2 weeks. But ....
HI

Am in a similar situation with travel in first week of Jan. I had submitted passport on 12th Dec.

Have you tried emailing delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca ?

sidsj

Sep 7, 2017
I have submitted on same date at Mumbai ..hoping to get it soon

shabbirs

Dec 21, 2017
Hello,

My husband went to VFS, Bangalore office to enquire, they said 15 working days for processing, but next week is all holidays, and I'm getting worried now..

Last edited: