How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
What do you reckon causing this delay? For me its 26th day and haven’t find any thing conclusive over the internet. It is very strange that you got PPR in 22 days and passport stamping is taking over a month. What’s wrong with their working pattern? Is your application approved in your cic account?
Well, my passport stamping has barely crossed 5 days, and I am not whining.

My only thinking is that these officers might be super busy to endorse the Visa on our passports as a result of other conflicting engagements.

Hang in there, and your passport is en route.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Well, my passport stamping has barely crossed 5 days, and I am not whining.

My only thinking is that these officers might be super busy to endorse the Visa on our passports as a result of other conflicting engagements.

Hang in there, and your passport is en route.
Sorry, I read it as 12th Nov. my bad. Stressed out lately as I had to alter my travel plans cause of this long delay by NDVO.

Reactions: Jakev

sask123

Dec 15, 2017
No Updates .. Submitted on 23 nov.. why it is taking so much time in Delhi Visa Office.. It is kind of Frustating
Hi did you got your passport back? I submitted my passport vfs Chennai on dec1, now passport in Bangalore visa office

Asha urvish

Jun 25, 2015
Hi all,

I submitted my passport to AHM visa office on 17th november.
Still didnt get passport back..Dont know why this delay?
Anybody here with same or in this kind of situation???

sask123

Dec 15, 2017
Hi all,

I submitted my passport to AHM visa office on 17th november.
Still didnt get passport back..Dont know why this delay?
Anybody here with same or in this kind of situation???

same here I submitted my passport vfs Chennai on dec1, now passport in Bangalore visa office it is really frustrating

Nov 20, 2017
When I submitted my passport to the application center in Beijing last week, they told me it normally takes 4-8 weeks to finish. So I am expecting to get my passports back by late January.

Shamjalas

Dec 16, 2017
Submitted my passport at the Bangalore vfs in the 11th. I think it takes around a little under a months time to get this processed. Fingers crossed it should be done sooner than that. Any updates on the vfs tracking ? Just wondering what I should be looking for on the tracking info once they stamp the passport.

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
Submitted my passport at vfs Chandigarh on 5th dec....didn’t get it back till now ....it’s too frustrating

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Submitted my passport at vfs Chandigarh on 5th dec....didn’t get it back till now ....it’s too frustrating
This is really disheartening- do you know what's the present trend? 30 days?

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
This is really disheartening- do you know what's the present trend? 30 days?
My lawyer told me about 5-10days
I don’t know .....30 days is like hell already it’s been more than 18months for m .....don’t know how much time more